• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

ZÜCA Cart Review

Anyone had issues with the pole swiveling around?

There was a thread on FB about it and some people had suggestions for after market fixes.

I asked about it and then it seems that the owner/admin deleted the thread.

I have exactly the same set up, and yeah, that bag was a bear to get in there. Turns out, you can store up to two putters between the back of the bag and the handle pole. Having one in there makes it seem like it's loose enough to fall out, but so far that hasn't happened for me.

I love my Zuca backpack cart. The ranger bag, while tight to get in and out, fits superbly. You do lose the use of the putter pocket and drink pockets. But the mod is simple enough. The seat is super comfortable, the storage capability is great. I spent about 30 bucks on a tool pouch and small backpack and done.

Zuca customer service will take care of you. Just be ready to take pictures and have your receipt from your purchase handy.

The handle swivel problem happens because the clamp at the base closes before it is tight enough to prevent slipping/twisting. The washers they use are plastic. Take them off and replace them with 2 or 3 metal washers

Delta is the way to go... Prototype

That delta cart design... just reminds of a "milk crate with a handle". However... if they could match the design and look of the zuca with the craftsmanship of the delta, I'd be sold. ;)

Latest posts