• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

05/13/10 Hole of the Day

toothyfish

* Ace Member *
Hole of the Day...
Bjärka Säby in Linköping, Sweden

dac577ba.jpg

Hmmm...not much info...
It looks really short, so I'd throw my putter, much like the guy in the picture. But the fairway has a really severe right to left (from the thrower's perspective) slant to it, so I'd use an anny to help flatten out the landing.

Didn't realize it was so hilly in Sweden...they had to build the house in the background at an angle and the trees don't even grow straight up.

Yes, this is a joke...Good Morning, everyone...

Not very much info for that course. No reviews; nothing. Hole lengths are from 226' to 400' as the hole info is all that is available and we dont know what hole this is; its the only picture. It does say that the holes are mostly open and not much in the way of terrain.

I will just cover the course.

226' - Ion
400' - Leopard + Ion

Trying to be as detailed in my answer as the hole description, I would have to say I would throw a disc with one of my hands.

No wonder the swedes have so many aces

But how do they learn to throw 1000' drives when their holes are only about 40'?

Gravity must be different or something. :)

Oh I got it...it is a one revolution of the Earth mando.

But how do they learn to throw 1000' drives when their holes are only about 40'?

Gravity must be different or something. :)

Oh I got it...it is a one revolution of the Earth mando.

Maybe the hole is actually marked in feet, but they think it is marked in meters?

Zey play alot during ze time of ze year when ze sun stays up tventy four seven. Zey verk hard all day and play disc golf hard all night, zen zey eat zome cabbage zoup and go back to verk viz no zleep.

I'm thinking I'd have to throw with a lot of anhyzer since the ground is so sloped....probably anhyzer my Challenger in there. That guy's shot in the picture is obviously going to hit the chains on the left (his left) and roll 100' down the hill. You'd think they could have at least put basket in straight...crazy Swedes.

Latest posts