• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

1-3-2011: H to the Izzole, D to the Izzay

Raptor

Eagle Member
"Acadiana Park - Duzee" in Lafayette, Louisiana
Hole #10
Blue: 245ft, par 3
Gold: 314ft, par 3

73c1d507.jpg

Zooming in on the tee sign, looks like the basket is behind the big bush in the center, maybe off to the right a bit.

I'll go Star Leopard on a hyzer to the right, trying to make it flatten out as it goes through the gap.

Edit: It probably won't, but it would be fun to try.

Last edited:
Short - Buzzz on a hyzer to the right of the bush, hoping for a little skip and a putt.
Long - Probably a flick to the left of the bush with a Groove, looking for a long skip and hopefully a putt.

I'd want a better look at the foliage in the center, but I'm thinking a hyzer around the right would be the best option. Probably use a PD from either since I'm assuming I'd need a relatively big skip if going that direction.

Yeah, the foilage right there in that clump of bushes dead ahead and the exact pin placement would really need to be looked at my first time there, but taking it at face value:

Short: RHBH ESP Hornet
Long: I would take my heavier River and go for the right gap; that is unless the line is different and not just longer.

Yeah, this looks like the short pin and at 245, it's gotta be behind that big bush. And it looks like we got some help with a couple of the bigger branches being knocked down, so it shouldn't be too hard to hyzer (RHBH) something around the right side. I'll try with a lightish weight Roc or maybe the Warrior if I need a harder fade.

I just played this hole not long ago, but I have no memory of it... From the looks of it I'd mostly likely throw a dx roc from either pad, on a slight turnover line.

I'd throw a Roc on a hyzer line to the right ...

... but I'd always wonder, deep in my mind, what's behind the Bush. (If you said "oil money", you win!)

I'd throw a Roc on a hyzer line to the right ...

... but I'd always wonder, deep in my mind, what's behind the Bush. (If you said "oil money", you win!)

Bam!

I love these HOD's, it's a weird way for me to throw a hole during these short winter days.

(rhbh) Blue would have to depend on what I was feeling that day or the wind. I'd either flick a champ gator, or flip a lighter GL Fuse.

Gold sounds like my Glow Z Buzzz

Latest posts