• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] 1 disc you do, 1 you don't

Click- Force, Pulse, Halo, Wildcat, Riptide, SL, Element, Super Stingray, TeeRex, Xpress, Avenger, I could go on forever, but I won't.

No click- Nuke OS, the only clicks were from my shoulder after a day of trying to muscle that thing down fairways.

I don't believe that anyone mentioned the Stingray, my choice for click. I don't see many people throwing them, but I love them. (I did see a couple Super Stingray references.)

I guess that the disc that I have the most experience with, that didn't click for me, would be the Roc. It's not that there was really anything wrong with it. I just ended up preferring a Buzzz/Hornet combination.

Click: Nebula, Polecat, most of my bag really.

Not Click: Aviar. Always felt like deep dish doo doo to me.

Click - Wedge has a dependable right hand turn and when thrown on an anny will turn nicely and then straighten out.

No Click - MVP Anode putter is too slick for me and with the clear plastic guarantees time spent looking for it after a drive.

Click, I woulda said nova before it got trendy thanks to Mcbeast.
I guess everything else I like is pretty popular.

Not click, buzzz.

Click: Super Stingray.. Something like an Innova Buzzz.

Don't click: Rocs. Tried them probably seven different times. They never seem to wear well for me. I'll think one has finally worn to near understable only to have it fly straight/fade.

also to my not click list, champ roc3. but the dx one seems nicer.

Click - R-Pro Cro. Always in my bag.

Don't click - Buzzz. Just can't make it work.

Click: aftershock mainly but really most of the dga lineup
Didn't click: teebird, I've tried them 3 times now and still hate them.

Click: Cheetah, Sonic

Never clicked: Rocs, Leopards, Destroyers

I clicked with the MVP Shock(on it's first drive it hit the pole) but alas the PD won that slot(and more) in the long run... and yeah, I never clicked with the Aviar.
My first ever disc was a DGA Tsunami and I still love that disc. I also clicked with Prodigy's line up pretty quickly(minus a mold or two).

I picked up a KC aviar years ago and clicked right away with it. Never switched or will switch putters now. Never clicked with the buzzz. Not because it's a bad disc, but because I couldn't control it. The buzzz has so much glide I ended up throwing it past holes. It was much more of a fairway driver to me.