• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 10 Year Anniversary Buzzz

Aubin

Par Member
485373_10151299804242253_1986708233_n.jpg

Eh... pretty cool I guess.

I hate to say it, but this is a huge letdown. Two Nuke SSs, the Zombee, and a Wasp-tooled Buzzz. I guess the collectors will be happy about the last one at least.

I've been very disappointed with their "new" releases until now. I believe the facebook page said this is going to be molded in the old Z plastic blend which, in my opinion, is the best plastic blend ever produced.

I've been very disappointed with their "new" releases until now. I believe the facebook page said this is going to be molded in the old Z plastic blend which, in my opinion, is the best plastic blend ever produced.

Old blend, "found" stock, or the closest thing they could get? It doesn't even look like there's any pearl in it.

Discraft will be celebrating ten years of Buzzz throughout 2013 with cool stuff, contests and giveaways, but this baby will be the... shining star! It features the original Wasp tooling, original Buzzz plastic mix, original colors, and a throwback bar stamp. It is super sweet! Only 10,000 will be produced.

Discraft Ten Year Anniversary Edition Buzzz will be available in extremely limited quantities at The Memorial Championship, Feb 27-Mar 2, Scottsdale AZ. Look for it at retailers soon!

"original Buzzz plastic mix"

What is that like? What are old barstamps like lol?

This is actually the only thing Im interested in that they have released, limited to 10,000 so I wonder how much theyll ask for them? Ill probably get 2 if they price isnt crazy.

Ten thousand doesn't seem that limited to me. There should be plenty out there. I'll grab one probably but I agree their four announced releases aren't what the customers wanted. That to me says a lot.

I'd like to grab 6 of them lol.

I want one to collect and 1 to throw and 4 backups.

But if they are $30 or more I'm out

Well it says in stores.....Never seen plastic in a store over $25(pias). Excluding the roc the but its innova were talking about.

Big letdown! Not really the Buzzz, but the 4 releases as a whole.

Zombee- big deal.
Nuke ss ti- eh
Nuke ss glow- no thanks
Buzzz- rerun.

don't throw any of these molds so my opinion is naturally going to be negative.

Latest posts