• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 10 Year Anniversary Buzzz

Assuming these actually feel like the original plastic, this makes my denim rise a bit.

I am bummed that they aren't featuring the Comet in any way with these releases. Do we really need two new Nuke SS releases? Methinks not.

Maybe theyll do a stock z price as a celebration of the anniversary? I could only hope! I dont imagine theyll be more than 20 at that large of a quantity. However,once they get to retailers,theyll probably gouge them id imagine.

Im curious on the "original blend "

I love buzzzes dont get me wrong, but ill just get a stock stamp wasp at a quarter of the cost to compliment my buzzzes. Happy Anniversary!

Well it will be nice to try one of these and not pay and arm and a leg. So sweet. I guess I will see if this disc lives up to all the hype.

The old buzzz Z plastic is the shizzle. It doesnt chunk or gouge like the new Z. I personally can't wait,. I'm gonna get 4 purples and relive my teenage love affair with the Buzzz

humm....so all the hype for a limited run of old Z barstamped wasp tooled Buzzzes.

Noting wrong with the discs they released....I can see how they can all be useful, but to make such dramatic hype about seeming unimportant discs......I can see why loyal dc fans feel let down and unimpressed.

I hope they have bigger plans for the rest of the year, bc it seems that the past 12 months has been a big let down for dc fans.

Mixed emotions on the Ti's, losing world champs, and now the 2013 Memorial Releases. OUCH!

Seems like the companies are pushing NEW discs like the movie studios push us old movies REMADE .. but new

Im not saying that there is alot of hype for this disc. But when there going for 100$ or more there is a little hype. It will just be nice to finally throw one. I was not let down by the Buzzz. I was let down by the other crap they released.

I feel the same way about half of Innovas discs also but they do get some right. Im not sure why Discraft is not doing more things like Innova. *Factory store, Test materials, Limited releases,etc...*
It would only help sales and give them a little demand. Thats always good.

Latest posts