• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 10 Year Anniversary Buzzz

I hope there isn't anybody purchasing those...and I hope they realize there are still plenty of these available from other sites and/or public auction forums that are rarely breaking 60 dollars.

But, kudos to DGC for trying to capitalize on stupidity I guess...

I really try not to purchase from stores that do these things. Now I know someone will reply that its a business and they are trying to make money. Well that BS. Its the same when Disc Golf Values auctions off discs on Ebay. So when you try to request a certain color disc with a specific stamp. Good luck because they put the most appealing ones on Ebay. Instead of their regular customers getting a chance to own them (sure I could sell my kidney to win a auction but I might need it later in life). But I guess they have to turn a profit some how. :thmbdown:

I am not really mad. I am just frustrated sometime when I see things like this. Just so others do not get in their feelings. This happens all day everyday somewhere. :D What can I say I love to rant. I know I feel better. How about you?

Last edited:
How are the 10 years as throwers? Any meaningful difference from stock z?

My 10yr must be weird based on other people's experiences. Both my max weight z and 10yr have the same fade. Only difference is my 10yr has the slightest bit less hss. I use the 10yr for straight to right holding lines, and my z for straight to hyzer lines. I also feel like I'm getting a tick more glide out of my 10yr

How are the 10 years as throwers? Any meaningful difference from stock z?

Most of them came out supa flat and fly like a stock glo Buzzz and have great HSS. A few of them have higher shoulders and some dome and are in the range of stock Z's, maybe a little less HSS.

The ghost-stamped special run of 10y glows all came out like that adn they don't fly anything like a stock glo. Super neutral like its already seasoned.

I don't know about the midnights or flags or other special micro-runs.

Disc Golf Center sold there last 10 Year Midnight Buzz for $100. I know that I have brought this up a few times. But it just floors me that they sold for so much.

Let the speculation begin. 500?

Capture_zps66078729.png

Latest posts