• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 10 Year Anniversary Buzzz

I just want to say that I purchased my first 10 Year Anniversary Buzzz today!! :) Not going to throw it because it's going straight on the wall but I may get a second one to throw or just to say I got a second one.!! :)

They are amazing throwers ^^

It's just tough to know that only 10,000 are in existence. They are $20 a pop and that's expensive. Ya know? I mean if it's a straight show you could easily use it but any water nearby or possibility of losing it.. It would become impossible to throw. If you know anyone selling a 176 10 Year for $20 or under let me know.. I would love to throw one of them.

The glo I got has a higher shoulder but flat top, pearly as all get out and the ghost stamp is super cool. I found it to be a very neutral Buzzz OOTB, played half a round during lunch at DGGW w/just the glo Buzzz and a Soft Wizard. Def not a lightly-concave low-glide power hungry HSS devil like my stock glo Buzzz. Flew pretty much like a longer version of my lightly seasoned Wiz, some turn, good glide and fade if it had the height and time. My buddy was throwing my dead-flat stock 10y Buzzz and a fresh Wiz out of my bag - definitely more HSS on both of those.

I didn't get to hand pick it, so idk if there were flat/lightly concave ones like the usual stock Glos in there.

Necro-bump!

Just picked up a 9/10 10th Anniverary Buzzz with no ink at PIAS for $6.00.

:thmbup:

Choke yourself!

That's robbery.

I've got an orange with white stamp thrower I'd let go if someone wants to send paypal. Not at $6.00 but fair for the condition.

Finally got my Buzz, in the exact combo I'd been looking for: Blue rainbow stamp on blue. And now that I have it in person, it's too damn pretty to throw. Son of a bitch.

e6fkbs8l.jpg

wow... yepp thats exactly the combo i'm looking for as well.. any thoughts on were to look for it?? anyone selling this disc? i pay paypal... again that is one beauty combo right there!

Idk. I bought it from someone on here. I'm guessing he got lucky when he ordered his or got it at a shop. I've only seen like 4 with this color/stamp combo....actually this stamp in general

Really? Does it look as good as the pictures? Is the stamp blue then fade to green at the bottom? Or is it purple top blue middle and green bottom. Hard to tell.. But I only seen that stamp in that color disc.

2m4u6fa.jpg

Its purple to blue to green. But if you can look closely where it says "ten year" its a tealish color then transitions to green for "anniversary edition". Its really cool in person

I recently dumped my rocs and my roc3, I'm officially throwing nothing but discraft midranges. So far I have a Zone, Cryztal Buzzz, 2x comets and 2x meteors. I'm looking to fill up my last spot with something that's almost as stable as the zone but a tad more speed/glide. I'm thinking of dropping a meteor to add this disc.

My question to fellow buzzz throwers, which blend of plastic is the most HSS and has the most fade? What type of flight-plate should I look for? Or would a wasp be my best solution? I did a search and didn't find too much info on this. Thanks!

I recently dumped my rocs and my roc3, I'm officially throwing nothing but discraft midranges. So far I have a Zone, Cryztal Buzzz, 2x comets and 2x meteors. I'm looking to fill up my last spot with something that's almost as stable as the zone but a tad more speed/glide. I'm thinking of dropping a meteor to add this disc.

My question to fellow buzzz throwers, which blend of plastic is the most HSS and has the most fade? What type of flight-plate should I look for? Or would a wasp be my best solution? I did a search and didn't find too much info on this. Thanks!

Sounds like you want a Wasp. The Buzzz is not nearly that overstable. It's more of a straight disc.

Latest posts