• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 10 Year Anniversary Buzzz

Came home to find my 2 Buzzzes from Community! Yay!

My mail carrier was kind enough to attempt to jam them into my mail slot! Boo!

Thankfully, no real damage.

1 light purple with the red prism stamp and 1 neon green with white stamp. Nifty.

my mailman was attempting to jam a 4 pack in my box, lazyness really.

that's why you send them to your place of work ... they get gently placed on your desk ...

Well, someone picked up the last one while I was deciding if i wanted to pay 7 bucks shipping..so atleast they made that decision for me...thanks!

my paypal balance took a serious hit between these and Maces this past week.... :doh: time to update the 'ol FSOT thread!

so i gotta a pretty pink and a voluptuous purple today in the mail. Only sad thing is my purps is 6g over the marked weight of 177g....I wonder if they will fix it, along with my LE Z Drone too......sigh....at worst I guess I have a good one for winter play. Can't consciously sell this on eBay.

Favorite colors so far:

t2ec16nzue9s389zfjbrole.jpg

t2ec16f8e9s4l57ybbrptoi.jpg

Favorite colors so far:

t2ec16nzue9s389zfjbrole.jpg

t2ec16f8e9s4l57ybbrptoi.jpg

Man that purple barstamp buzzz takes me back, I had one exactly like that years ago. I was a super noob and a 3 discer, I lost my brand new 11x Teebird and had to start driving with my midrange (what? Who does that?). I consistently outdrove my Teebird with my mid. Mind. Blown.

Then I found DGR and got some skill and now I share my cool story with you all. Cool story, huh. :hfive:

Is it just me or did somebody over at the Discraft production facility go a little pink crazy? It looks like there is like 70% of the release in pink. We gotta scramble for the rest.... :(

The profile and rim of the production runs vs these new ones are most def different. When I get my other two and decide which ones to keep and which one to throw I will post about how they actually fly.

Got a few rounds in with one yesterday. Definitely a bit more towards the overstable side than my other z buzzzes. I only wish these were more pearly.

Just got back from a short vacation and was able to finally see all my Buzzzes in person. The dark blue is definitely my favorite color of the bunch. Almost opaque, has a very deep, rich color. The purple/pink transitionals are cool too.

Latest posts