• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 10 Year Anniversary Buzzz

Hmm, got my 6 in today from infinitediscs and one of them is kinda weird:

(click to biggerize pic)

It's like that the whole way around the rim. It looks like there's a little bit of air/not enough plastic between the top and the rim. Can't really feel a difference between it and the normal ones - maybe a little give where the "air" is - but I'm kinda disappointed. That and the fact that they ignored my color requests. Don't think I'll be doing business with them again. Now to decide whether or not to bother with trying to get a replacement/refund..

sorry, peteuhleet. that think is junk. send it to me right away so i can show others how bad these are.

Yeah some people are paying big money for that kind of action lol

Oh yeah, yours was more opaque than any of my orange. I guess I should clarify that all of the opaque colors I have seen are super flat (and probably will be the best throwers).

My Orange is also flat but it is very Opaque. I had to trade my domey transparent one for it. I don't like transparent colors after losing a nice Sparkle transparent River.

Yep, I was just going to post that too. Im flabbergasted. I guess I can kiss any chance of getting a white one goodbye because I can buy a lot of Bourbon Beer and golfing discs with that kind of money.

Will the hype for these die down after a bit and the price normalize? I know the rarer ones will also be more, but thats just dumb.

Its stupid just like dudes trying to get $35-45-55 out of them in the marketplace when you can still purchase them for $20 lol. You are a theif in my book if you attempt to get $50 for something you can buy for $23 shipped brand new from an online store.

Last edited:
ebay has a couple up for sale now, the really nice with the red/blue stamp is going for $42.99 and up (18 bids, 7 hours left). The other white-ish looking one has a red (prism?) stamp and is sitting as $30.99 (2 bids, 3 days+ left). About the only two I have seen that are close to white. Not bidding myself, just interested in seeing what they fetch for them.

:popcorn:

Anyone else see this? http://www.ebay.com/itm/321085482749?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

That's insane. I know it's pretty and all but my goodness.

I posted about this very disc yesterday (see above) when it was sitting at $43.00 with 7 hours left. Just insane to reach over $100.00 :gross::gross:

It was a nice looking disc, but it ain't worth triple digits. :doh:

Hmm, got my 6 in today from infinitediscs and one of them is kinda weird:

(click to biggerize pic)

It's like that the whole way around the rim. It looks like there's a little bit of air/not enough plastic between the top and the rim. Can't really feel a difference between it and the normal ones - maybe a little give where the "air" is - but I'm kinda disappointed. That and the fact that they ignored my color requests. Don't think I'll be doing business with them again. Now to decide whether or not to bother with trying to get a replacement/refund..

Uh, that just likes like a line of pearl.

I may have to find another sport, this **** is turning in to Pokemon cards and Beanie Babies. You're an idiot if you paid more than retail price for one of these... it's just a Buzzz, it flies like a Buzzz.

"I may have to find another sport, this **** is turning in to Pokemon cards and Beanie Babies."

wow now that i think about it...........

I may have to find another sport, this **** is turning in to Pokemon cards and Beanie Babies. You're an idiot if you paid more than retail price for one of these... it's just a Buzzz, it flies like a Buzzz.

picture.php

All things I loved. I think some of the stamps are pretty cool. I heard they are a little more on the overstable side then a normal buzzz.

I posted about this very disc yesterday (see above) when it was sitting at $43.00 with 7 hours left. Just insane to reach over $100.00 :gross::gross:

It was a nice looking disc, but it ain't worth triple digits. :doh:

Yeah it doubled in the last 15 minutes I think.

I was watching it and at 15 minutes it was still at 43, I don't remember exactly but I think it was still at 43 at 9 minutes. I was thinking 43 , not moving, eh that's high but I can see it. Then I forgot about and went off to do something else around the house. Looked at it 20 minutes or so after after it ended and almost fell over.

I think the bulk of it happened in the last 5 minutes or so, because I was a bit surprised it wasn't going up towards the end.

Last edited:

Latest posts