• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] 10x and 11x KC Pro Teebirds/Banshees/Eagles! Have CE to trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Destrulcan

As the title states, I'm looking for 10x and 11x KC Pro Teebirds, Banshees, and Eagles. I've got 2 CE Valks, 2 CE Firebirds and a CE Eagle. If you got some 10x/11x Teebirds, Eagles, or Banshees let me know. Also have plenty else to trade, but I thought a lot of people like CE. So it makes a better heading. :D Let me see what you got! :hfive:

Discs to trade for these: http://www.flickr.com/photos/75647819@N07/

Thanks for looking,
Steven

Last edited:
I have an 8/10 10x KC Pro Banshee I like to sell/trade. It's bright yellow/blue stamp with ink on the flight plate. It's a bit dirty, but I spent a good time cleaning it. The plastic leaves fingerprints and is fecently tacky. Have pictures but will have to do them tomorrow when I can use a computer instead of phone.

Here are the pictures I have. 171g, and 8/10 like I desribed. Tried to capture the fingerprints in the last picture. Pretty specific trade requests, so I'm mainly interested in PayPal.

IMG_0393.JPG

IMG_0394.JPG

IMG_0395.JPG

Can come down on price and ship the banshee tomorrow if interested. PM me if you liked my yellow 171g 10x.

beat 10x kc pro 171 eagle, 9x kc pro eagle 174, 8x kc pro banshee beat 175, 10x kc pro banshee 172....all are used, but in flyable condition. i also have an 11x gazelle and cheetah heavy weights

Status
Not open for further replies.