• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] 11 time KC Roc question

dandaman

Birdie Member
How much would a brand new unthrown 11 time KC Roc fetch? Rainbow. It's listed for sell on Atlanta disc golf market place

Depends as well if it is the soft or hard KC plastic. If its the softer blend then I would expect it to go for 10-20% less.

Depends as well if it is the soft or hard KC plastic. If its the softer blend then I would expect it to go for 10-20% less.

I must have crappy taste, I always thought that was the good blend lol.

I guess I could be wrong too, since I always thought the stiff blend was the only good blend lol

Probably not, IRRC your bag is all sought after classic molds and mine is 2012-15 DG hipster stuff.

Probably not, IRRC your bag is all sought after classic molds and mine is 2012-15 DG hipster stuff.

lol, I bet those 2012-2015 rocs are still great rocs. But yea, mine is a bunch of oldies.

I must have crappy taste, I always thought that was the good blend lol.

I guess I could be wrong too, since I always thought the stiff blend was the only good blend lol

lol, I bet those 2012-2015 rocs are still great rocs. But yea, mine is a bunch of oldies.
Can confirm, soft KC Pro is teh SuXXsors.

Which makes 11X Rocs a minefield. Early 11X Rocs essentially are 10X Rocs. They are made out of that stiff, hard plastic you could shingle your roof with. They are fantastic Rocs, probably the best KC Pro Rocs ever. Then suddenly they switch and you have the soft 11X's and the no times, which are probably the worst KC Pro Rocs ever. That the best and worst KC Pro Rocs can have the same stamp makes buying one sight unseen a mess.

Which makes 11X Rocs a minefield. Early 11X Rocs essentially are 10X Rocs. They are made out of that stiff, hard plastic you could shingle your roof with.

They are fantastic Rocs, probably the best KC Pro Rocs ever...

Very disappointed in this response 3p...

IMNSHO...
8xKCRoc plastic is probably the best plastic ever...

If they would have produced the KCAviar in the 8x plastic I probably would have never gone to the Wizard...
they did do the Aviar in 9x plastic, but clearly was not the same as 8x stuff...

the plastic for KC drivers was closer to the SE stuff back then, not the same as the mids or eventually putters.

Exception may have been the 8x Banshees, that plastic to me was very similar to the Rocs.

Very disappointed in this response 3p...

IMNSHO...
8xKCRoc plastic is probably the best plastic ever...

If they would have produced the KCAviar in the 8x plastic I probably would have never gone to the Wizard...
they did do the Aviar in 9x plastic, but clearly was not the same as 8x stuff...

the plastic for KC drivers was closer to the SE stuff back then, not the same as the mids or eventually putters.

Exception may have been the 8x Banshees, that plastic to me was very similar to the Rocs.
My personal preference is 8X, but my sample of Rochead friends tell me I'm wrong and the 10X was the pinnacle. I'd throw the **** out of either of them, so I went with the majority.

Once you are holding a 10X KC Roc and an 8X KC Roc deciding which one to throw, you gotta just savior the fact that life is good...

As a roc thrower I feel like I have committed a sin by never having even held a 9x or a 8x roc.

I'd also never thought about the 8X/9X plastic with Aviars thing (long story short there were no 8X KC Pro Aviars, they didn't show up until the 9X runs) because I thought the 9X plastic was fine for a putter. 8X Rocs and 9X Aviars were my thing for a bit. Shoulda bought more and they would still be my thing.

Anyone who has seen me throw will be sad that all those sweet 8X Rocs and 9X Aviars were wasted on me. :|

Latest posts