• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

132g quest t-bone

braxtynh

it is surprisingly a good disc to throw.
its not as under stable as you would think it is

i just wanted some feedback on what others think...

I thought 150g was the lightest disc...interesting

yeah, i'm pretty sure the t-bone is legal as a disc, and I think that there are only max weight limits on discs, and not minimum weight limits. Although quest does make a lot of super-light discs, and if anyone makes them too light, then it would be them.

The only well-known Quest discs that are NOT legal (or will not be in the future) are the Turbo Putt and The Wheel.

it is surprisingly a good disc to throw.
its not as under stable as you would think it is

i just wanted some feedback on what others think...

No T-Bone specific stuff... but my girlfriend is a big fan of the Quest Ultralight stuff, especially the Raging Inferno DTs.

I've thrown them a few times and you're right, at least with respect to the Raging Inferno DT's: they weren't as understable as I expected.

I thought 150g was the lightest disc...interesting

Quest Ultralights go down to the 120's.

Innova makes some of their EDGE discs down around 100g.

Is it legal?
i doubt it.....most quest discs arent, or at least wouldnt seem like it

Most Quest discs are legal. As was pointed out the TurboPutt and Wheel are tournament no-no's.

I got a 100g polecat for my daughter. It really helps her but I can't throw it more than about 80 feet. I don't think there is any advantage in a super-light disc for most disc golfers.

if i flex the t-bone i can get about 250ft out it...
i use it mainly on moderatly wooded holes.
i use it more of a mid range or a fairway driver since it obviously doesn't take much for it to go far.
butt i have almost aced a couple holes with it...i dont how how well it would stay in the chains...

never heard of a 100g polecat but I have a 136 quest t bone and liked it for a while, now I am back to my 173 wraith.

I was always told that you can't use anything under 150 grams in a PDGA event. Maybe this was an old rule? I tried to find the rule but found nothing. I've never thrown anything under 165 besides my girlfriends 150 Teebird which had pretty bad results. I've heard 150 Flicks are incredible. I found a 147 Aviar which makes a great catch disc too.

I was always told that you can't use anything under 150 grams in a PDGA event. Maybe this was an old rule? I tried to find the rule but found nothing.
No such rule currently.

Latest posts