• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

15 step monochrome dye

100_7820.jpg

better photo requested: better photo sent!

That is bloody brilliant.

I assume that its the same bath of Dye, so how long was each pass in the dye for? and did you keep the dye at a constant temp or did you let it cool for the lighter colour passes?

you should do another one like it but make it a crossword puzzle with disc golf terms filled in the squares.

Can someone repost or relink the original image? It's not showing up for me in the first post, and after all the comments, I'd really like to see this dye job. Thanks.

that floor only depresses me! lol. The pics weren't moved- so they should still be properly linked. Also this disc just went up for sale on ebay.

Is there any way you could post a photo of the whole disc, well centered, with good lighting, so we can see the whole design, instead of just part of it, and that obscured by lighting flares, bluriness, or your hand? I really like the concept, but I can't shake the thought that you don't want us to see the whole disc. :(

Is there any way you could post a photo of the whole disc, well centered, with good lighting, so we can see the whole design, instead of just part of it, and that obscured by lighting flares, bluriness, or your hand? I really like the concept, but I can't shake the thought that you don't want us to see the whole disc. :(

Nah man, more like working 3 jobs and don't have the time to keep retaking pics. There's a full pic on Ebay. I have it packaged so I can't take anymore.