• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

1993 Worlds Pro Shot Video

willsfc

Bogey Member
Transferred this from a VHS Recording of the TV Broadcast on SportsSouth, so there will be commercials, and some of the audio is off, sorry :\

Enjoy!

Last edited:
i like how the one sr gm guy just holds his bag in the left hand while hes throwing with the right

thanks for sharing this excellent quality vid, the amazing thing is the commentary isnt clownish and the image doesnt jump around all over the place, nice job by whoever did it

Transferred this from a VHS Recording of the TV Broadcast on SportsSouth, so there will be commercials, and some of the audio is off, sorry
That 1993 video was great (I even enjoyed the old commercials!). Who was that "clean-cut kid" named KC (what 18+years will do)? Also always thought that Crazy John Brooks only did things like emceeing events like the 2012 Worlds players meeting not realizing he was such a good DGer. Thanks for posting this!

Good lord Crazy John MC'ing the 2012 World's players meeting was painful.
He should have stuck with playing. Just kidding kind of.
Great vid. 1993 was when I graduated high school wish I would have started playing
then.

Thanks for posting. That was a lot of fun. Like some others have mentioned... wish I had started playing then.

And did anyone else notice our own Craigg on the leader board at 51:00 in?

Latest posts