• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

1st RUNS - whats hot? whats not?

:p It does. And a first run Champ Groove and a first run Echo Star Groove. Oh, and a first run Ninja. Oh, and a proto bar Polecat and a double-circle Polecat. I think that covers all the shameful discs, right?

First run Z Buzzz is worth quite a bit if you've got an unthrown one! I have a few ghost stamped FR Z Predators that I'm sitting on, as well as two identical FR TeeRexs. First Run (big star stamp) Champ Boss will get you some $ from the right people.

The problem with the older plastic is that the manufacturers weren't concerned with marking their discs as FR or not. The companies have since seen the value of doing this and most FR discs are easy to spot. For some discs it takes an expert to validate the status as FR or not.

Wow a 2nd first run buzzz 174g just went for 95 shipped on ebay. Holy crap

I was watching that auction. I'm not sure it was a 2nd first run. It looks like it was actually a 1st run that just wasn't stamped with the "first run" part of the bar stamp.

Best 1st Run Drivers

If your looking for a first run disc you will fall in love with i would recommend a destroyer. They can cost 40 bucks, but they break in beautifully and become a long flying slightly understable birdie machine. Also, if you are looking for something that will stay stable for a longer amount of time i would suggest a xcaliber. They are slightly cheeper, and i think are the fastest flying stable driver. I carry 2 1st run destroyers and 2 1st run xcals broken in at different levels, and i wouldnt trade them for anything.

I was watching that auction. I'm not sure it was a 2nd first run. It looks like it was actually a 1st run that just wasn't stamped with the "first run" part of the bar stamp.

I got one just like it. Im almost positive its a 2nd first run. Mine doesnt have first run written on it but is a bar stamp with wasp rim.

It was a 2nd first run...first runs ALL have the first run stamp

First Runs are for the wall... I am not in this cult following because I only drop dough on plastic to throw. But, if you have the money to blow - it seems the best method is to buy as many first run discs and then just sit on them until you are about to die and then bust heads