• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

1st Tournament Bag

Scouser17

Par Member
Vitals:
Years playing/experience: DG 6 years, 4 serious
Right/left-handed/ambidextrous: right-handed
Throwing Style: RHBH 70%, Flick 30%
Golf Distance (avg/max*) for putter/mid/driver: P1: 250; Fugitive: 300; Crave: 320; Inertia: 375

* Max distance is the greatest distance you can throw your top 2-3 drivers with any regularity

Optional:
Sex: M
Injuries/handicaps?: Bad right ankle
Other sport proficiencies?: Soccer, Shuffleboard, Mountain biking
What do you like/dislike about your current bag?: Only slot i havnt found a perfect disc is understable fairway, but i ordered the axiom inspire hoping to fill it.
Specific areas of desired feedback: Let me know if you think I'm missing something
Immediate and long-term goals: push 400 on drives consistently, right now my drives are in the 350-375 ft range working on my snap using the inertias.

Bag:

Putters: <250
Pa4 300 series 175g X2, in circle puts
Pa4 400 series, 175g: turnover/straight drives
Pa1 400 series, 172g, jump putter, hyzer drives up to 200 ft. short flick approaches.

Mids: 250-300

Fuse: smooth anys, dead straight in woods 70% power
Fugitive: opto and fuzion, workhorse mid stable

Fairways: 300-330'
Inspire: turnovers
Crave X2: dead straight, holds a variety of lines
Resistor: same us as a firebird

Drivers: 350-375
Inertia X3, 161, 168, 174: varying stabilities, great hyzer flip max D drives. only use in cross and tail winds
Volt: X2 protons: stable driver if too windy for inertia
Tesla: Longer resistor.

Let me know what you think if i'm missing something. I didn't bag the OS mid slot b/c between the pa1 and REsistor i have the range from 0-275/300 covered. I'm playing in my first tournament with a friend June 22nd and this is the bag i'm going to use.

Latest posts