• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2 Aces 1 Round

WIGS

I know this thread was probably up already, but did anyone ever witness someone aceing 2 holes in 1 round. I did today at Grignon Park in Kaukauna, Wi.. My buddy holed # 9 wich is an uphill shot and # 18 wich is a higher uphill shot. Both tees are in the same general area. Any one that plays or has played Grignon, knows what I'm talking about. # 9 is a very possible ace hole where you need not throw very hard to get it up, but # 18 , you need some accuracy plus strength to get it up the big hill. It was awesome to witness.

my brother has aced 9 and ive come close, but i dont see how anybody could ever ace 18. its like a 50-60 foot elevation change with a 6-7 foot wide fairway with a hard LHBH doggleg at the top. ive never even 2'd 18 now that i think about it.

Hole 18 pic

Last edited:
I hit hole 12 and hole 18 at AC a couple years ago. The only time I have done that

Guess your bud had a good round, eh?

I wanna say there are a couple of back-to-back holes on Lemon Lake Red that someone actually aced.
Can any Hoosiers confirm that for me?
:popcorn:

Guess your bud had a good round, eh?

I wanna say there are a couple of back-to-back holes on Lemon Lake Red that someone actually aced.

Hoosiers: can I get some corroboration on that?
:popcorn:

Not a hoosier but a Lincoln lad

Havnt paid close attention to the signs but I think Matt lavasko aced 2 and 3 on red back to back.2 is a slight uphill shot with the basket off to the right in some trees.3 is a right left right shot through trees with about a 5-7' fairway.

I watched a buddy of mine ace 3 at west park in joilet,Illinois then bounce It off the top on the nest hole.

Today I aced #4 at Acorn Park in Roseville, MN which is like 130-150 ft with my putter. Then on #5 which is about 200 ft slightly uphill, I hit the side of the basket on my drive. Only having a few career aces it was a career moment for me.

What was cool on # 18 was he was going to throw a tomahawk over the trees. Yes, he is strong enough to do that. But I said, What the hell you doing that fore, side arm will give you a better shot. His quote was ' OK, I'll try it!!!! ching ching The chains rattled with 4 guys up top witnessing it also.

on sunday, an advanced master player hit the from of the basket off the skip, then his 15 year old son hit the ace from the rec pad...pretty sweet!

hit 2 aces in 1 round back in teh summer. both at land or memories in mankato mn. #2 and #12. witnessed by 3 others. the only down side of such a feat is now i want the hat trick in 1 round.

Holy crap, #18 is an amazing ace. I have my one and only ace at hole 12 at grignon. 9 is very reasonable, but 18 is spectacular.

I played with David Cox a local Pro who brought his daughter along. She's about half my age and kicks my butt :doh:.

She aced two in the same round at Monroe - holes 13 (open shot) and 18 (trees gal-lour w/ a dog leg left). She'll be taking the women's open division by storm before we know it.

In a weekly at Truckee River course a couple years ago one guy aced twice and another guy aced one. 3 aces in one round. The ace pot was up there that day so they invited everybody across the street to the local sports pub for some celebration. I've aced and hit chains in the same round, but never yet have gotten 2 to sick in one round.

Not a hoosier but a Lincoln lad

Havnt paid close attention to the signs but I think Matt lavasko aced 2 and 3 on red back to back.2 is a slight uphill shot with the basket off to the right in some trees.3 is a right left right shot through trees with about a 5-7' fairway.

The story I've heard about those aces is that they were in consecutive rounds, not the same one.

I've never seen anyone ace twice, but I've witnessed multiple aces in one day.

One day it'll be my turn.

I was partnered with a local pro back in the summer. It was a weekly doubles league. Around 8 teams total in Huntington WV. My partner hit two in our round and another player hit one in the same round. One was a solid hit and the other was a skip ace. Pretty amazing. Bad part was we still lost.

Latest posts