• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Trade] 2 DX Gazelles for trade never used recently purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disc Dog

Double Eagle Member
Silver level trusted reviewer
I have 2 new never used Gazelles. The blue one is a 170 and the white is a 175. These are no longer in production and the prices are will go up for what ever is still out there.

I am looking for an unused star Kite, Star or Champion Roadrunner, Viper, FLX Challenger, Star Cro, Star Shark. But any reasonable offer will work.

PM me and we'll talk.

Last edited:
100_0971.JPG

Last edited:
Come on Billnchristy you know you want too.

I only got these because I have been looking for a Star Kite locally and the three places I can get discs never have one. So I was hoping someone would have one to trade.

These came off the store rack Friday. They were not sitting long either. I go through the store regularly. I know what he has better the store owner does.

There are some other discs I could use so it is not does not have to be a Kite.

Why do they discontinue all my favorite discs. First hammers, then pegasuses, then ravens, Now THE GAZELLE? damn

I got a pretty new DX Kite...only star kite in our house is Christy's birthday disc and you ain't getting that!!!

If you see anything on our page you'd like let me know.

Why do they discontinue all my favorite discs. First hammers, then pegasuses, then ravens, Now THE GAZELLE? damn

Maybe its because its the only way they can beat you. NOT!

Its all based on sales. You have a piece of paper and draw a line across the middle .Then draw a line from top to bottom in the middle.

In the top left write... high profit and high sales

top right write... high profit and low sales

bottom left write... low profit and high sales

bottom right write... low profit and low sales

If it gets into the bottom right its gone. Depending on the situation bottom left and top right can also be dropped.

That is why its gone . If it was making money it would still be here. That is how the capitalist system basically works.

The company is not in the business to loose money. Unless you are a liberal, or have swallowed the liberal garbage in the schools, and you think its their job to support you instead of you working for it.

Here I go again on my soapbox.

Yes, but again, if they spent the time to make a high quality mold to do a run of champion and star it would have sold well.

Yes, but again, if they spent the time to make a high quality mold to do a run of champion and star it would have sold well.

You may be right. But that enters into the gray area of "what will John Q. Public do"? The most unpredictable creature on the face of the earth.

If someone could accurately predict that you would make Bill Gates look like a pauper.

Truth be told, the Gazelle was never a great selling disc. In the 90's when the Gazelle was arguably the best driver on the market, the best-selling Innova driver by far was the Viper. Once the Cheetah came out, it shot above the Gazelle in sales. The Polaris LS sold much better than the Gazelle. Where I worked the Cyclone. X-Clone, # 1 Driver and # 1 Flyer also outsold the Gazelle by a fair margin. The Gazelle sold in about the same numbers as the Raven. Once the Eagle, TeeBird and Leopard came out, the Viper, Cheetah, Gazelle, Pegasus and Raven sales took a major hit. Considering the fact that those three disc came out 10 years ago, it might be argued that it was surprising that it took this long for the Gazelle to disappear despite how good of a disc I think it is.

I still have these 2 gazelles and would still like to trade them.

Here is a repeat of the first post for information...

I have 2 new never used Gazelles. The blue one is a 170 and the white is a 175. These are no longer in production and the prices are will go up for what ever is still out there.

I am looking for an unused star Kite, Star or Champion Roadrunner, Viper, FLX Challenger, Star Cro, Star Shark. But any reasonable offer will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts