• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2 new Innova discs

Kinda meh, maybe the Monarch is a good roller, I need to replace my CE magic Eagle L for rollers eventually. Pig could maybe replace my Rhyno, but I'm also still deciding wether or not to use the Rhyno as a putter into the wind.

latitude said:
THe Pig sounds nice, anyone knows if it has more glide then a Rhyno?
It will probably by a couple of weeks before anyone knows anything.

the pig sound like you will need lots of spin and snap to throw. Not really what a putter is for. :roll: WHY WOULD YOU WANT AN OVERSTABLE PUTTER THAT DOES NOT GLIDE!!!

K-Dog 19 said:
the pig sound like you will need lots of spin and snap to throw. Not really what a putter is for. :roll: WHY WOULD YOU WANT AN OVERSTABLE PUTTER THAT DOES NOT GLIDE!!!

I know some people who would. There are a couple of guys here who are deadly putters with Gators (which have no glide). Less glide means more predictability. It's almost like tossing a stone, its gonna do the same thing every time.

Not my style either though.

Both those discs sound like they'll be good for two types of players: really good ones who are looking for a specialty disc and not so good ones who want to cover up a problem rather than fix it.

Monarch stamp!

monarchdz2.jpg

Pig stamp!

pinkfloydpigye9.jpg

sleepy

yep the monarch has a groove on the bottom of the wing, it's purely a finesse disc and flies pretty far with little effort. Dave had the crazy idea of calling it the astro glide :p good stuff

edit: the plastic is clear champion on the monarch and opaque on the pig

How bout an overstable driver called The Brock? Or a Molotov Cocktease for the ladies? Dr. Girlfriend for the DG dykes and of course Hank & Dean for the kids.

Go team venture?

New season supposed to start soon btw.

Innova already makes a couple uber flippy speed ten discs, the new beast and SL. I can't imagine there's a market for another.

twmccoy said:
Innova already makes a couple uber flippy speed ten discs, the new beast and SL. I can't imagine there's a market for another.

simple, marketing gimmick . :twisted:

Latest posts