• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2009 Ace Race

splendid.jpg

I want some

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
:lol: i didnt even see your post, sir cattington was just exclaiming that they looked splendid

I only threw the ESP. Overstable and not much glide. Similar to the Wizard. To me, the ESP might even be a touch more overstable than a Wizard.

I too only used the esp during the ace race rounds. After about three tree-hits, they were turning left to right nicely, hopefully they don't beat in too much more. Played doubles after and used the pro-d (nice feeling plastic) and for me, it was MUUHHHHNNNNNYY. Then again, it could be me. I putt with elite-x soft bangers and these held a better line putting.

As far as driving, most people observed that they had very good glide for a putter, and they resist turn-over even with a little heat on them. If thrown with anny, they fought back well but didn't fade with any lss. Thrown hyzer, held the line but not overstable enough to break hard.

scoot_er said:
Nothing because it def isn't a banger bottom.

Saw this disc during worlds and it looks like a Wizard to me and will be in the bag ASAP.
Phuck dat. I win Skittles, Dave said so. :twisted:

And...is so. :|

Anakha said:
scoot_er said:
Nothing because it def isn't a banger bottom.

Saw this disc during worlds and it looks like a Wizard to me and will be in the bag ASAP.
Phuck dat. I win Skittles, Dave said so. :twisted:

And...is so. :|

Ok if you want it that bad you can have it but believe me it isn't because I had been asking for a Banger Non-GT for like 5 months now and thought that was what the Ace race disc was but once I held it in my hand it felt like the disc I used to throw on nearly every hole under 330.

E-mac agrees with me and if you want we can each form a posse that will go on to fight in disc wars for years to come. :wink: :wink:

The Banger is working nicely now for driving but I wonder if the new disc will give me a few extra feet back in distance.

Billym said:
Now I am so going to at least one Ace Race! Maybe two.
you can make it up to ours at Luchessi too if you want more putters, im gonna try to snake my way in to a few players packs so sign up quick :p

I just got these from discdawg, thank you sir.

Can you say CT Wizard? The D plastic is very close to the signature stamp CTs. The flight plate is a bit softer, but I think that's because the flightplate feels a bit thinner than a challenger. Its like one of the best driving wizards I had from 04. Mines a white 170 for reference.

The ESP is nice. Its not super stiff, bit its not FLX like previous years. Hopefully I'll throw them tomorrow.

dgdave said:
I just got these from discdawg, thank you sir.

Can you say CT Wizard? The D plastic is very close to the signature stamp CTs. The flight plate is a bit softer, but I think that's because the flightplate feels a bit thinner than a challenger. Its like one of the best driving wizards I had from 04. Mines a white 170 for reference.

The ESP is nice. Its not super stiff, bit its not FLX like previous years. Hopefully I'll throw them tomorrow.
well when you decide that they dont match up to your VP's send em this way

I completely missed this thread. This disc looks sweet. Could it be the same bottom as the Ringer? I'd be interested in some more flight comparisons with the Wiz. 'Bout time discraft had a BB putter.

Discraft is really on a tear recently. ESP Cyclone, Stalker, Ringer and now this!

Banzai said:
I completely missed this thread. This disc looks sweet. Could it be the same bottom as the Ringer? I'd be interested in some more flight comparisons with the Wiz. 'Bout time discraft had a BB putter.

Discraft is really on a tear recently. ESP Cyclone, Stalker, Ringer and now this!

"B"lizzard bottom

some call me...tim? said:
What's the CT stand for?
Can't touch, cunt teeth, ceiling tile, completely tangled, cool table, completely trolled.................. but most likely its for one time world champ, all time douche and quitter of DG Cam Todd

I think all tome douche and quitter of all time is harsh. There was/are a lot worse out there.

fair enough, its not like ive ever met him so i cant really say for sure but the story of him quitting/switching companies was enough for him to get filed under douche in my book

Latest posts