• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2009 Ace Race

He is signed up for the Oak Hollow Open this weekend (High Point, NC). Should be interesting to see how he does.

Great time at the Ace Race! one metal hit, no aces for me

The disc is really nice, I actually used the ESp for the entire thing

rusch_bag said:
Also, why is it that every disc that I seem to want lately can't just be released normally and be easy to get. Fucking annoying.

There's an ace race in howard next weekend (8-29). If you go to that you get the discs... i'm going so you should too.

Just finished my first ace race of 2009 and these discs are nice... def better than last years disc. I agree with the previous statements that they are pretty close to a used/slightly beat wizard.

I want to try these out and I've got a chance to buy one of the Pro Ds and an ESP. If the whole pack was originally $25, what do you guys think a fair price would be for just the used discs with ink?

rKp said:
I want to try these out and I've got a chance to buy one of the Pro Ds and an ESP. If the whole pack was originally $25, what do you guys think a fair price would be for just the used discs with ink?

fifteen.

there is someone on discaroo wanting $25 for a used Pro-D, what a douche-bag.

Thanks Dave and Bif. I offered $18 for both shipped. I thought that was pretty fair. We'll see what happens and hopefully I'll be able to add my review soon.

So I know everyone has said these discs fly like wizards, but did anyone get a good feel for how less experienced players were throwing them? I am hosting a tournament on Saturday and I am trying to make sure that the few holes I have around ~220' are fair for a lot of the inexperienced players that we might have come out.

kenmlittle said:
So I know everyone has said these discs fly like wizards, but did anyone get a good feel for how less experienced players were throwing them? I am hosting a tournament on Saturday and I am trying to make sure that the few holes I have around ~220' are fair for a lot of the inexperienced players that we might have come out.

IMO the shorter the better... noone is going to complain about too many aces at an ace race! The one I played had some really easy holes and yet the winner had 1 ace and 2 metal hits. And really most inexperienced players have never even thought about driving with a putter so it's a totally new thing for them this year (tons of oat-monsters at the ace race i was at... especially from people trying to drive forehand).

Latest posts