• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2010 Mad City Open - 8/7 - 8/8

thought about making the trip...looks like i would have to decide today as fast as it is filling though ><

I'm pretty excited to shoot this tourney, I haven't played Heistand in a tourney yet, and the one year I played Mad City 4 or so years ago we played 2 rounds at Elver playing in Intermediate. I love being able to play these 3 courses. I hope you make the trip jnecessary be good to see you again. Maybe I get on your card 1 in 11 chance or so. Having never shot with you it would be fun. As far as pointdisc goes I have shot with him and he aced w/ a bounce in tomahawk when we played awesome to see so he might want me on his card. Anyways pointdisc see you down there and Jnecessary hope you can make it. Looks like a good strong ADV field.

I'll be making the trip over from MN with 2 other guys - all 3 are playing advanced. Im super excited to play the courses out there!

jamon said:
I'll be making the trip over from MN with 2 other guys - all 3 are playing advanced. Im super excited to play the courses out there!

It'll be a good time and who knows, maybe we'll be paired up in ADV. I'll be the guy with terrible putting but a sweet camo Vibram mini.

pd

Chirs Heeren won on the 1st playoff hole over Ulabarri, but that's all I recall. The results will be up later this morning.

Good for him, looking forward to seeing the results, a bunch of iowa folk went up

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk