• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2010 Player's Cup

WOW---as best I can tell from glancing at the website, that looks incredible.

Top players in match play.....oughtta bring a little intensity to our laid-back game.

I hope this takes off in a big way.

Love the idea, as I think this will be an awesome way to showcase our sports best talent.

Are the South Central regionals being held in Connecticut?
;)

That sounds awesome, I would love to watch the top players in that kind of format.

Where are the finals being played?

Still unsure of how to "qualify" since I am not in the top 32 in the world....

This is incredible! I can't wait. Go South West!!!

Where will the matches be held?

Dodge posted on PDGA that he needed to update some of the links for the regional events. South Central is in Austin somewhere.

It will be nice to see a bit of match play. Always an enjoyable format when the ball golfers use it.

Steve, thanks in advance for putting this one together.

Joe

Kudos to Steve, SunKing, Aaron, BOB, Vinnie, Rand, Dan, Ross, Mitch, Andrew, and the Vibram brass! The biggest of the big guns in match play - a spectator's (and videographer's) dream. This event is going to be unbelievable!

Tinicum on 9-11. I am SO there.

Where are the finals being played?

Still unsure of how to "qualify" since I am not in the top 32 in the world....

EricJ only pointed out about a dozen mislinks that I had due to the old copy / paste. Thank you Eric.

We should know the locations and dates of the Regionals in the next month or so. If you've got a question that is not answered at the link below, let me know so I can add it.

http://www.vibramdiscgolf.com/playerscup/faqs.html

Imagine a final four with Bob Graham, Dave Feldberg, Cale Leiviska, and ...

The goal is for us to get excited watching an event and to root for someone (presumably because they are from our region) and be vested. I want people crying on their couches because their guy lost.

Did I read someplace that registration isn't available until August?? After Worlds I presume?

That is correct. After Worlds we will have the final rankings and determine who has reserved spots in the finals and in the regionals. Once that is determined, registration will open. I expect the regionals, with their limited number of players, will sell out quickly.

We should do this with DGCR. Everybody's entry fees will help pay for the regional winners to get to the finals at Tim's house...somewhere in the Bermuda Triangle.

Latest posts