• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 College National Championship?

msizemore

Does anybody have any details on the 2011 Collegiate Championship?

I'm trying to organize a team from my school to go but I need some details like dates, cost, location etc.. Information is surprisingly hard to come by out there and I would like to know something about this before I present it to the administration for approval.

Here is the website.. http://ncdgu.com/

I went last year with CSU Monterey Bay. We were the only California team. Details came very late, don't expect them to update their website until February or March. There also is a Facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=252311096391 Keep an eye peeled on there for info. Good luck! If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me.

Does anybody have any details on the 2011 Collegiate Championship?

I'm trying to organize a team from my school to go but I need some details like dates, cost, location etc.. Information is surprisingly hard to come by out there and I would like to know something about this before I present it to the administration for approval.

You've got a good point there. Their website announced the details in early February for last year's tournament. I probably should have looked at that earlier. I wish they would at least announce the dates sooner.

From what I heard, the date is still the same weekend in April on the 15-17, the weekend before Easter this year.

Food for thought: You guys might want to consider starting a social group here. I know psudgc17 is heavily involved (if not the Prez) of the Penn State team and I've seen many others post questions/thoughts about their collegiate teams. If you all rallied in the same place you might get some healthy/helpful discussion started.

Latest posts