• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

solomon.trenton

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
I will start taking registration for this starting now. Registration will only be accepted via email to [email protected]. I will not respond to PMs. Remember to include your user name and address in the email.

You must meet one of the following criteria:

Criteria
1) Minimum of 5 positive iTrader feedback
2) Post count of more tham 150
3) A reputable member who can vouch for you
4) Participate in the July SS

Rules
1) Post what you dislike, what you throw and what you might want to try out. Also include your shirt and hat size.
2) Post pictures of your package when it arrives.
3) Delivery confirmation is madatory!!!
4) Minimum value of your gift must be $15 MSRP
5) Packages MUST be mailed no later than December 7, 2011

I will send out all adresses over the Thanksgiving weekend. you will get a PM from either myself or 1-2 other people giving the username and address of who you are to send to. Whether or not you want to search the thread for their list is totally up to you.

THE FINAL DAY FOR REGISTRATION IS WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 23RD

Note: If you do not ship you will recieve two negative iTrader: one from me and one from your recipient.

Last edited by a moderator:
Boo criteria. I got some post count work to do before I can register. Probably for the best though, nobody likes a grinch who doesn't send a package.

Great criteria! In of course...

I throw mostly Innova (rocs/aviars/the usual) but I wouldn't mind trying some awesome GL plastic or basically anything else newish/awesome (wooden discs, spitfire minis, bag patches, etc). I collect and throw flat top rocs and night shift destroyers (a guy can wish, right?). Shirt XL, hat M.

Someone will be opening a super prize pack from me this year! I'm limiting myself to 1 entry so that I can make it that much better. Can't wait!

I am SOoOOOOOoOO in there...

My shirt size is XL.
I prefer Blue or White discs. I really like GLO discs.
I throw Rocs and Buzzzs.
I would like to try some overstable discs. I have a Nuke and a Riptide. I like what I have thrown from Lat 64.
I would like gift cards to DG stores as I am wanting to upgrade my bag. I have a FADE Crush and want a FADE Tourney.
I have a couple of minis but my some has lost a lot of them. I have 1 cool one in my bag but would like backups.

oh yes, my plastic likes...

CFR destroyers 175
5x JK Valks 175
Pre-Barry Leopards 175
clear evohpp voodoos 175
I'm super picky on rocs so I'll hold off for now....

I will be in again this year. I will send the email shortly and post my likes later.

It doesn't matter what i get if the clothing is to small i'll pay it forward to a younger player at the park, if I don't throw the disc that is sent I'll hang it on my wall a gift is a gift ,I'll be thankful with what ever i get!!!!

Sweet, I'm in. Emailed. :)

Hat: L
Tshirt: 2xl

don't care about whatever discs.

I can't wait, really gonna hook this ss up!

I like:

Shirt: XXL
Hat: I have a large noggin

With disc anything is good. I have multiple back ups of all the things I throw so whatever floats your boat.

I'm in!
XL shirt
unique minis
any premium type plastic discs
tourney stamped discs

As far as dislikes, none. It is a gift and will be joyfully, thankfully recieved!

Latest posts