• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

If all you SS want to give Thanks to Solomon, why not send $5 or $10 to help his cause! See below:

Edit: The date may have changed, but he will be heading down and any help is a plus!

OK all you Disc Golfers, I hope I am not out of line here, but you may or may not know it, but with everything else Trenton Solomon does (putting together Secret Santa's, Course Guide in N.E., giving great advice on posts, breaking legs, etc.) he is going down to Haiti in March to wire an orphanage for electricity.

There is another post, http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45674, that gives more details and ask's for donations ($$$) to help with the expenses by using the Refer-a-Friend while signing up for a new PDGA membership.

I am already a PDGA member, and a bunch of you are also, so this way of donating in out.

So I thought I would appeal to all you Secret Santa's. If all of us would donate $5 or $10 directly to Trenton, this would show him how much we appreciate what he does and will be doing in Haiti. If the count is correct and we are up to about 75 Secret Santa's we could donate between $375 to $750 to a great cause.

Trent - Since I did not discuss this with you before posting, we will need your Paypal account info to send you donations if you are OK with this.

I don't know what to say, except thank you. I appreciate this immensly (even if you are poking fun at my leg:)) If anyone is remotely interested in this here is my paypal account: [email protected]

I thank everyone that has donated in the past whether with cash or discs. Everything is appreciated.

Last edited:
Have you thrown your SS plastic?

If all you SS want to give Thanks to Solomon, why not send $5 or $10 to help his cause! See below:
Donations for Haiti Mission Trip
Good call Jabruzzo!

If you've thrown any of your SS plastic, or enjoyed anything your SS sent, and you're in a position to donate a few $ to Trent's cause, please do so now, because he's heading there tout de suite.

Three reasons you should donate:
1) Show him you appreciate his SS efforts by helping him with a cause he believes in.
2) Because chances are you're fortunate enough to be the "Help-er," rather than the "Help-ee."
3) Better you should spend the next 5 minutes hitting his paypal account for good cause, instead of trying to come up with some snappy, "not-quite-as-amusing-to-the-rest-of-us-as-you-thought-it-was" retort to so-and-so's idiotic post.

Bonus reason: It's the right thing to do.

Last edited:

Latest posts