• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 Disc Pass

I can't wait until it gets back to me.. was a lot of good anticipation waiting for it

Ok...someone please explain to me what is going on. I am very new to this stuff, but it looks cool. From what I am reading, this is looking like the DG version of the Sisterhood of Traveling Pants, but not girly. (Wife made me watch it, DONT JUDGE).

How does this work?

I have seen both. They were awesome!

Everybody needs to at least go outside and play catch with that Zephyr before they put it back in the box. It's flight is a thing of beauty and it's so accurate! I put it in as an extra disc because the other discs fit inside it just perfectly! :thmbup:

Everybody needs to at least go outside and play catch with that Zephyr before they put it back in the box. It's flight is a thing of beauty and it's so accurate! I put it in as an extra disc because the other discs fit inside it just perfectly! :thmbup:

no dont throw it please. its only got a couple of people before me. i want the thing in as nice of condition as possible. ive got a few zephyrs but ive none with a tourny stamp on it so i want it! itll get replaced with something sweet...plomise

2011 disc pass update

DankuVrymuch
Barneco Phenix, AL 36867
Yearofrolling waukeuoe, IA 50263
Old bassman cincinnati, oh45223
Sgamerp 49525 grand rapids, mi
Smoothsailor 44483 Warren oh
Kw83028 flint, mi 4850
Kmrynders Brookfield, wi 53005
Skippy0420
Deadbody Minneapolis mn 55418
jbowdown
Zaqcb coos bay, OR 97420
Archetype 60447
Roadtripstuff
Fishy
crshnburnd

^^done^^
Skamasterhenrik
Djren12
Teeej
Smyith
Rawb
Agapedad
Disc gopher
Dankuvrymuch
Jpeaslee
Anthony cantow
Erock216
Lxdawg25
discaddict
sgamerp
Lopan12
smoothsailor
olkok
kw83028
wabrown23
drew197
fishy
big_game_brewer
new013

According to the postman, Ska should get it today... :) I really should have taken the zephyr out to throw it, it just wouldn't fit in my bag, physically anyways.. one of the guys at a tourney described throwing a zephyr as a "whup whup whup" of a helicopter (at least in his head)

Box is mailed to you. You take out what you are interested in and replace it with stuff of equal or greater value and mail it to the next person on the list. Its been pretty good so far.
Ok...I assume new product or rare good product. I may have to skip cause I am #1 Poor and #2 Poor...looks really fun though.

Everything:
picture.php

Sweet Dyes:
picture.php

Devil or Imp is a 170 Z Crush, Transformers is a 172 Star Boss, and the crazy swirlz is a 171 Star Katana

Signed "Not a Groove":
picture.php

Now it's decision time!!

that "Imp" is Stone Brewing Company's "Arrogant Bastard" , also the red star mini and white phoenix mini fit together to make a Stash mini (I decided not to poach it when crshnburned put it in).. Glad it got to you in time for you to enjoy your weekend!

The Devil/Imp is Stone Brewing Co's logo, I was there just a couple weeks ago! Nice brewery and that's a sweet dye on that disc! :thmbup:

Edit: You beat me to it!

that "Imp" is Stone Brewing Company's "Arrogant Bastard" , also the red star mini and white phoenix mini fit together to make a Stash mini (I decided not to poach it when crshnburned put it in).. Glad it got to you in time for you to enjoy your weekend!

We can always get you another "stash mini" Fishy, no worries. :D Looks like everyone is impressed with your dyes...as well they should be!

:hfive:

Goes to show you how much beer I drink :rolleyes: haha

I would like to be added to the list but i fear with all this interest it will be 2012. lol

tarel

2011 disc pass update

DankuVrymuch
Barneco Phenix, AL 36867
Yearofrolling waukeuoe, IA 50263
Old bassman cincinnati, oh45223
Sgamerp 49525 grand rapids, mi
Smoothsailor 44483 Warren oh
Kw83028 flint, mi 48507
Kmrynders Brookfield, wi 53005
Skippy0420
Deadbody Minneapolis mn 55418