• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 national collegiate championships

I'll be watching this on internet TV, yay! Thanks discgolfplanet.tv!

So which school is the favorite this year? Where can we find out more info on all of the registered players and schools?

I'll be watching this on internet TV, yay! Thanks discgolfplanet.tv!

So which school is the favorite this year? Where can we find out more info on all of the registered players and schools?

Last year Augusta State, Western Illinois and Oregon looked very strong. You should root for PSU, though :p.

As for info, we all had to fill out profiles for discgolfplanet.tv for during the broadcast. If you're looking for more information, you could creep Facebook and the NCDGC site. Last year they updated scores daily, so you will see people's names there.

I hope everybody has a good time, but c'mon...Let's go State!

we-are-penn-state.jpg

JoePa agrees:
joepa.jpg

I just played in a tourney/fundraiser organized by the University of Oregon DG club.. I'm guessing several of their players might attend. Some of them were very good. :) I tied for 7th in their 'competitive' division (they only had two divisions, competitive and recreational), and it took three birdies in a row (including a near ace) to win the playoff against one of the UO club guys for the last cashing place. :)

Yeah J, I have played with a few of the players that will be on The UofO team. I am also good friends with a buddy who is on the Portland State team, so I'm rooting for them lol

Also was wondering if anyone knows if it will be archived like the memorial? I would love to watch it all but have a job.. So could only watch sunday so far, but hopefully they archive it

I gotta pull for my Hometown! Indian Hills Warriors! I grew in Ottumwa and went to school at IHCC for a couple of years.
150px_IndianHills.png
Come on Warriors!

I'm watching right now live. They are doing the distance competition. The record was just broken at about 550 ft. Kinda funny, you can see GG standing in the background probably thinking "I can throw that far left handed."

Edit: He threw 562ft. 175 beat up Champ Destroyer. left to right tailwind.:thmbup:

Latest posts