• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 Ohio DGCR Meet: Sept. 23rd, 24th & 25th

Alright guys, so some of the campsites that I wanted to reserve for us have been taken so we are going to need to get on this as soon as possible. If you plan on camping, please contact me asap about your payment. It's $15 per person and can be made in person or via paypal, as soon as I receive enough payments I will start reserving sites.

Artwork

Well, I'm a tryin' y'all...Busy week!
Does this look any better than before? It is a little more off-centered to leave room in center for print requirements. It Incorporates the "O-Eleven-hi-O-EL-O-I...". And slightly Bigger text per requirements! First annual omitted as well.

Attachments

• 2011 Ohio DGCR.jpg
    2011 Ohio DGCR.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Well, I'm a tryin' y'all...Busy week!
Does this look any better than before? It is a little more off-centered to leave room in center for print requirements. It Incorporates the "O-Eleven-hi-O-EL-O-I...". And slightly Bigger text per requirements! First annual omitted as well.

Nice!
My suggestion:

Move the "DGCR Meet" up to the top into the blank space and have it say "DGCR Ohio Meet"...
Good work either way! :hfive:

Nice!
My suggestion:

Move the "DGCR Meet" up to the top into the blank space and have it say "DGCR Ohio Meet"...
Good work either way! :hfive:

What about something like this, since Ohio is already on the state there, hope I'm not stepping on your toes there crazypep.

Attachments

• Shirt Logo Back 2.jpg
    Shirt Logo Back 2.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 11
Okay guys, what about this, of course crazypep would have to work his magic and make the curve the correct angle and the font the same, but I've got insomnia and nothing better to do, lol.

Attachments

• Shirt Logo Back 2.jpg
    Shirt Logo Back 2.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 9
Also I'm thinking that for the back of the shirts and something like this for the front breast patch.

Attachments

• Breast Patch 1 copy.jpg
    Breast Patch 1 copy.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 15
Okay guys, what about this, of course crazypep would have to work his magic and make the curve the correct angle and the font the same, but I've got insomnia and nothing better to do, lol.

Getting better! :hfive:
It still needs a little sumthin sumthin... :p

Also I'm thinking that for the back of the shirts and something like this for the front breast patch.

Sick! Simple and stylish! :thmbup:

Getting better! :hfive:
It still needs a little sumthin sumthin... :p

I'll take that considering I just taught myself how to use Photoshop tonight, for something other than photo editing that is.

Sick! Simple and stylish! :thmbup:

Thanks, I'm hoping everyone is down with these and we'll have the shirt at least set. The artwork for the discs will be next, and then I will be taking orders, woot. :thmbup:

I'll take that considering I just taught myself how to use Photoshop tonight, for something other than photo editing that is.

Damn, just tonite? Lookin' pretty good so far!

Thanks, I'm hoping everyone is down with these and we'll have the shirt at least set. The artwork for the discs will be next, and then I will be taking orders, woot. :thmbup:

Yeah, that simple design is where it's at! :hfive:

I'm dumb. Check out that logo in post #151 one more time :doh:

Lets try this.

Attachments

• Breast Patch 1 copy.jpg
    Breast Patch 1 copy.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Latest posts