• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 Ohio DGCR Meet: Sept. 23rd, 24th & 25th

Bogeynomore.... You can pick up your years supply of Buckeye wear too while your in the area!

( I'll be quiet now and go practice throwing so I'm not too embarrassed!)

This is going to be a fun weekend. roadtrip, you're doing a great job!

I'll be bringing some old DX 8/10 to 10/10 classic plastic (1983-1993) if anyone is interested in buying some. I'd trade but only if it's an extra special disc of sorts. :)
Check out my album in my profile for pics of some of my plastic. If there's anything anyone's looking for let me know, if I have it I'll bring it.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/album.php?albumid=1526

Those are some of the sexiest DX discs I have ever seen. I can't wait to fondle them in person, lol, I'll bring some cashola for sure.

Going to add a couple more peeps to the confirmed list in the next update, and we are up to 25 members attending along with a few friends and family. I am so stoked. I am so glad to see this kind of turnout for our first organized event.

Big thanks to Umbraphobia for getting his player pack ordered.

We are now at 13 packs ordered with another 4 people that have contacted me about their order and should be paying soon. Anyone else that plans on buying hit me up.

Thanks to everyone for your support, its going to be an amazing weekend of disc golf.

Dang. thatd be nice to have 5 trades in one place!

i still have yet to trade once. after we all trade about 7+ times at the meet i'm gunna have to figure out how to annotate all that online :confused: LOL damn noob rec players always jacking things up

<~~~ rec player

hopefully i don't miss out on too many travel tag trades since saturday is the only day i can show up.

speaking of which, heya roadtrip, i'm driving down from cleveland. i'll leave extra early so i don't hold up the start time of 0800 but in the event that i end up being late (may have to drop off my daughter), would you mind if i just jumped into random_group01? i don't want to jack up your master plan.

i still have yet to trade once. after we all trade about 7+ times at the meet i'm gunna have to figure out how to annotate all that online :confused: LOL damn noob rec players always jacking things up

<~~~ rec player

hopefully i don't miss out on too many travel tag trades since saturday is the only day i can show up.

speaking of which, heya roadtrip, i'm driving down from cleveland. i'll leave extra early so i don't hold up the start time of 0800 but in the event that i end up being late (may have to drop off my daughter), would you mind if i just jumped into random_group01? i don't want to jack up your master plan.

Yeah the trading can be a bit confusing when you are doing multiple, but it can be done, lol, just takes some work.

Of course you can jump in wherever. Hell we may end up starting a little late as well, I can PM you my cell number too and you can always text or call and let us know whats up. Its not like its a full fledged tournament or anything we can be flexible. I just want everyone to have a great time.

Yeah the trading can be a bit confusing when you are doing multiple, but it can be done, lol, just takes some work.

i'll take notes (names, usernames, blood types) then log on monday and figure it all out :thmbup:

thx much for the info. no need for cell # swap, i'm really thinking that i'll be there on time. and if for some reason i'm late, i'll be the tall fat guy in a jersey :eek:

Ok, first off, thanks to Technohic for ordering a player's pack today, appreciate it.

Second, went up to the campground today and checked out our campsites. They are pretty awesome. All the ones that have been reserved are in some nice shade and the walk to the showers/restrooms/laundry is not bad at all. There is a playground fairly close to our sites (for those of you bringing kids) that has some swings, basketball hoop, and tether ball).

At the entrance to the campground there is a small store, also where you will check in, that sells beverages, snacks, ice, wood, and even has a few discs, and a couple of Innova starter bags. They also sell a small variety of camping gear, bug spray, flashlights, lanterns, and that sort of things as well, but I don't know what time they close. Discs and food are also available at the Marina, near the disc golf course in case anyone needs anything.

Well we're up to 14 player's packs as of today and I know there has been about 6 others that have said they are going to buy. If anyone plans on camping that hasn't gotten back with me, please do at your earliest convenience so I know how many sites to reserve.

Thanks guys, looking like a great turnout for sure.

Bogeynomore.... You can pick up your years supply of Buckeye wear too while your in the area!

( I'll be quiet now and go practice throwing so I'm not too embarrassed!)

No prob, just let me know your size, so I can bring you down some quality collegiate wear, you know, something with a nice GO BLUE on it! :p

Last edited:
In the interest of self-deprecating humor:

tresselsBIG.jpg

I'm a Buckeye, but find this hilarious. That is, unless all the NCAA sanctions we're bound to get screw us.

^^^Lulz, that's hilarious.

Okay, now that I can count properly...

9 Days to get your orders in for your players packs.

As of now we have 16 packs ordered and if everyone that has commented/PMed me in the last few days orders we will be at 24 packs and I can order.

Thanks again to everyone that has and will order a players pack, it definitely makes all the organizing and planning worth it.

Alright, still waiting on payment for player's packs from about 8 people that have said they are buying. Also waiting on payments for camping from 3 folks.

If all 8 folks buy we are set for the packs. Wanted to throw this out there, if anyone wants extra discs or the paragon package on top of their full packs please contact me and we can make those arrangements. As of now I will only be opening up half orders, either discs or paragon packs, to those that have already ordered a full pack. If we reach the number of full packs that we need to order I will then open up half packs to everyone.

Is everyone getting excited, its going to be such a great weekend. Everything is in order with Innova and Paragon, just need the rest of the folks to pay and the orders will go in the day I get the last payment. The guy at Innova should have ordered the die already so they are pretty much just waiting on us.

I'm so excited, I can't believe its still a month away, lol.

any word on Shirt colors? Or is it a surprise!? :)
also what color are the stamps going to be? (if I missed this info... Sorry I've been trying to keep up!)

any word on Shirt colors? Or is it a surprise!? :)
also what color are the stamps going to be? (if I missed this info... Sorry I've been trying to keep up!)

Honestly haven't thought about the shirt color yet, lol. I was probably going to go with white, black, or maybe blue. Originally I was going to go with grey, but they are out of grey in most sizes at the moment.

As for the stamps they will probably be a mix depending on disc colors. I think they basically do a mix and match on the disc color and stamps, so we should have a variety of colors. I'll do my best to get everyone they colors they prefer, but I can't guarantee colors to anyone.

So saying all of that, what color shirts would you guys prefer?

Latest posts