• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 Ohio DGCR Meet: Sept. 23rd, 24th & 25th

Alright guys, sent the orders into both companies this afternoon. I'll keep you all posted on the progress and like I said I'll post pics when the loot arrives.

Is everyone getting excited for this? I know I am. I have prizes lined up for both the singles and doubles round, including an extra special prize from fellow DGCR member yrnmbrsup (Curtis) for the winner of the singles round. If you've seen his work you know how awesome it will be.

Get ready for a great time folks.

Here's a sample of some of Curtis' work. I'll try to find a better picture. (BTW, that's Curtis on the left, one half of the 2011 March Mayhem Doubles winners)

DubsChamps.jpg

Anyone going thats a dyer and want some 3m stuff? I got 2 rolls that I thought I would give dyeing a try and never have and don't think I will. Would be happy to bring them to you.

Hehe, me too. I have two rolls sitting in my spare bedroom.

I have the RIT and have had trouble finding cheap vinyl in the area, if anyone could just bring a piece for a disc or two I would be grateful :thmbup:

this may have been covered already but if there is going to be a group photo i would really like to be in it, but unfortunately i'll only be there saturday.

if there is no group photo planned, maybe saturday would be a good time to do it, maybe around lunch time.

if there is a group photo planned already on friday or sunday, i wont ask to have it moved on my account, but maybe we could do a group pic on multiple days?

whatcha think?

hey hey hey :) if you guys are looking to donate some dying material i would love to take the offer. i wanna make some sweet dyes :))) :hfive:

I have the RIT and have had trouble finding cheap vinyl in the area, if anyone could just bring a piece for a disc or two I would be grateful :thmbup:

I'll try to bring them with me. Would be glad to get rid of them. Got 2 rolls I believe.

I was definitely thinking about doing a group photo on Saturday. I was thinking right before the doubles round at Alum Creek since I think most people said they would be there for that..

I should be able to get on the road Friday afternoon and arrive at Delaware around 4:30. Plan on bringing a traveler basket and a few disc for trading. Wouldn't mind picking up some vinyl for dyeing disc even though I do not have clue on how to do it. Maybe someone can give me a few tips. Can't wait to play some new courses and meet fellow DGenerates.

I should be able to get on the road Friday afternoon and arrive at Delaware around 4:30. Plan on bringing a traveler basket and a few disc for trading. Wouldn't mind picking up some vinyl for dyeing disc even though I do not have clue on how to do it. Maybe someone can give me a few tips. Can't wait to play some new courses and meet fellow DGenerates.

:hfive: same here

Man I would love to fly out to this one, The ol Lady would shoot me. But it might be worth it. RTS you have got your chit together on this meet, Great job!

I have a Innova Skill-shot target if you can use it Friday night.

Awesome that would be great. I think we're up to like 5 baskets with yours, so hopefully we'll be able to set up a little temp course around the campground for the glo round and just to play around on while we're not on the course.

Got an email today from UPS, looks like Innova shipped the package today and it should be here in two days. Look for pics coming soon.

Just received a big box from Innova. I have to run to work for a couple of hours, but pics are too come. Check back around 6:30-7:00PM.

Alright without further ado:

picture.php

Top two rows are Leopards bottom two are Rocs.

and...

picture.php

Closeup of one of the Leopards.

They look great, there are multiple colors, everyone will just get random colors for both the disc and stamp. I haven't heard back on the shirts/paragon packs yet, but he quoted me two weeks so I should hear back from them in the next week or so and I will let everyone know when they arrive.

So what do you guys think?

Oh and I apologize in advance to the one dude that gets the pink with purple stamp 170-172 Leopard. They sent exactly one in that color, lol.

They look awesome! Pics of the Pink disc?

Sure I'll grab them tomorrow, I am heading off to bed now.

Also wanted to mention some of the prized that have been wrangled up:

Singles Round
1st Prize:
Special Prize made by yrnmbrsup/Curtis

Doubles Round
1st Prize:
Innova Standard (Each Player)
2nd Prize:
Innova Dri-Fit Polo (Each Player)

We have a couple of other prizes lined up as well, random discs and some other small schwag that I have rounded up. There is also a special clock made by ejvogie, but I still need to find out what he wants that to be the prize for. I'm thinking first place in the survivor round, but we'll see what we come up with.

I can't wait for this meet guys, it's going to be so much fun.

Latest posts