• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2012 DGCR Secret Santa in July

I know who my SS was, i've met him IRL and played some holes with him. He's a good dude and I'm not doubting him. I know for a fact my own sister wouldn't lie to me and hers hasn't gotten here yet either so..IDK. Kinda sucks.

any word? did you report it to the PO?

I ended up getting my GPS from my sister which is the one I was more concerned with, but I haven't gotten the SS yet. Although it did take 10 days for the GPS to get here for some reason, so, owell.

I sent to Connor, all pitchforks and hatred should be pointed at me. The original package got damaged and the post office had me come pick it up and they were angry that I didn't tell them I put beers in the package, one of which broke and ruined a few of the stickers and stuff I put in the box. This is when I contacted to Connor to let him know the deal so he wouldn't worry.

I had to reorder the beers and resent the package last week and it hasn't gotten there yet, not sure what the deal is. I got confirmation but I was in my gf's car and now we can't seem to find the confirmation slip, also a huge mistake on my part. I had planned to send him another package just because I felt bad about everything and it's on the way now. Beyond all of this I plan to hook him up next time I see him very generously for all of this bs on top of making sure he gets two packages from me.

Again, I think the post office must of thrown the box around, I wrapped up those beers very well and labeled the package fragile. I'm also not sure why it's taking so long for the new box to get there. Although I still take full responsibility for all of this and understand any punishment sent my way by the people running SS.

Coming for New013

Angry_Mob_by_Acwraith.jpg

Just kidding. Sucky PO.

Never mad at you about any of it Dave, obviously you are a good guy and we shared the Danger Zone routine together, I understand how much the post office can suck, which is why I never wanted to call you out in this thread, you don't owe me anything extra so don't even worry about. Just make it to the secret location for the secret meetup and that will be enough. :)

Pew pew. I got my SS! Got here yesterday I just didn't check the door.

I'll post a picture later to cap off the thread but I am real lazy.

C-MD2(Excited to throw this)
C-PD(Real excited to throw this)
Champ Starfire(This might be my new stable/overstable forehand disc)
Star Lycan(Literally have no idea what to expect)

A bunch of other little things including a small can of bug spray which I was about to get some anyways so that is what has me the most excited. I like being prepared :|!

:)

Glad to here that Conner...I bet the C-MD2 from New is flat too and they are sweet. I just dropped Roc's from my bag and replaced them with MD2's. If you don't like it I have a 9/10 170g Pro Wraith I'd trade ya for it. :p

So last year we started this at 5-04, why not start a few days early?

Latest posts