• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2012 masters cup in santa cruz

I'm playing the Am weekend. Great tourney, Nate and Valerie spotted for us on 26a a year or two ago. I believe it's all at Dela this year (no Pinto Lake). I think after Saturday, top 50% make the cut and play Sunday.. if I remember correctly.

Last edited:
I don't KNOW, for sure. But if I had to guess, everybody plays Friday and Saturday. If you make the cut you play finals Sunday. Actually, there may NOT be a cut this year, because we don't have 2 separate courses...? Everyone playing will fit at Dela.. Now I'm confusing myself. Emailing TD is probably your best bet for details.

Last edited:
I'm signed up for AM weekend. Evidently the officials test is only for pro tournaments.

Any idea on when tee times will be posted? With staggered tee times do you have to show up for players meeting if it's well before your tee time?

Yeah, Huk has it correct. I'd recommend showing up an hour before your tee time. Give yourself time to grab the shuttle and warm up.

Latest posts