• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2012 Okthrowberfest! WE NEED YOUR HELP!

BUMP!

Sorry for delay, been out of town, working massive B-Tier for this weekend, then USDGC....

-- we WILL have this contest up and running by this weekend, and the final judging looks to be around mid-October.

Get your discs going NOW.

Get your donations to me, NOW! Just tell me what you're willing to donate -- plastic, swag, $$, ANYTHING will help, I am surprised how many people say how great this contest is every year, but haven't helped at all to grow it. Just throw a few bucks or ONE disc in, and it helps TREMENDOUSLY!

I've got a 2nd run glow gator plus the cash I already sent out to contribute to the best contest out there! Already got one done in early August, hopefully I can get the other done before the contest.

this thread needs a BUMP!!! I'm working on a sweet image now for my okthrowberfest dye!! can't wait to see the other entries!!!

If you want to donate plastic, or anything else, PLEASE let me know NOW -- if you have a disc just sitting around being useless, put it up for someone to win!

I KNOW you do!

Thanks all for your help!

Bennett

Latest posts