• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Glass Blown Open

SpikeHyzer

* Ace Member *
I didn't find a full on thread to talk about the upcoming GBO. Who's all going from DGCR? This will be my first traveling tournament in almost 8 years(Having kids does tend to detract from ones dg travels). I am super pumped to get back at it after a bit of a layoff.

And if I missed a dedicated thread, admin's please feel free to remove this one.

We've got a group of 5 or 6 heading down to split costs. So shouldn't be too bad. But I had forgotten how much it costs to travel for dg. And I am already registered and ready to rock and roll.

I know one thing, the player's pack will be awesome. Everyone should get a first run of their mold that is releasing that week, supposed to be the mid/putter combo that is similar to a Zone. I forgot what else I was told would be in it but you can bet it will be worth the price of admission.

I will be at GBO. We actually have a good crew from Colorado coming out so it should be a fun time. What I am really looking forward to in the players pack, and I hope it will be there this year, is a Glass Blown Mini.

Is this the first mention of this on DGCR? I can't find any more information about this soon-to-be-released disc.

Was just a topic a few weeks back when I was getting some dyemax discs ordered at the emporia shop. Jeremy said the next mold they were hoping would be done in time for GBO player packs was a tweener mid/putt similar to a zone. Haven't followed up on it yet but I also read here a guy talked about one similar was being approved for Lat, which is likely this disc.

Would certainly be an awesome mold to have in a player pack for a tournament in April in Kansas. Wind can get a little rough. :D

so did they get snow in that storm?

so did they get snow in that storm?

yes

Weather.com shows they got 3" Sunday. Where I'm at 90 miles north and east we got 6" of snow.

But it should melt quickly. Calling for 50/60's all this week and into next.