• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Ledgestone Insurance Open A Tier 9/6 & 9/7

Agreed with this 100% Altough I was able to get off of work and play I know that there were other people that couldnt that wanted to play. But other than this every single option that you stated above would be great. The teepads and water are both tops for me with teepads being on the top. Sucks to not be able to play the course how you want to because there is dew on the grass early in the morning.

As I said we are working on making improvements. The Friday/Saturday is my personal choice and what I like to do. That is being looked at for next year as well. We will make sure to play all concrete tees for next year.

As for the water....whenever I go to a tournament I make sure to buy my own water/gatorade beforehand and carry enough for 18 holes. We did intend for there to be enough water for everyone and we apologize that we did run out at McNaughton.

why does friday/saturday work better? doesn't that cut off people who normally have stuff to do fridays and potentially lower the attendance for the tournament?

As I said we are working on making improvements. The Friday/Saturday is my personal choice and what I like to do. That is being looked at for next year as well. We will make sure to play all concrete tees for next year.

As for the water....whenever I go to a tournament I make sure to buy my own water/gatorade beforehand and carry enough for 18 holes. We did intend for there to be enough water for everyone and we apologize that we did run out at McNaughton.

I know I had plenty of water but I heard other people talking about it. But I thought there was plenty.

why does friday/saturday work better? doesn't that cut off people who normally have stuff to do fridays and potentially lower the attendance for the tournament?

Its my personal choice based on a desire to attend Church on Sundays.

As I said, we'll continue to evaluate the setup for the tournament. If the tournament becomes an NT next year it would probably finish on a Sunday.

Latest posts