• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Pro Worlds at Lemon Lake

Bart,

When do you think updated course maps will be available after the redesign that has happened/is happening?

Thanks, Tim

I hope this doesn't fill before it opens to any pro member on June 21. It's only 3 hours away, this is my best chance to play in a worlds!!

Bart,

When will green be open for play? Hoping to get there to play it when the flowers are in bloom.

No green course if that's what you mean. Extended (eventually) Blue, Tweaked (eventually) Red, Super (eventually) White and Gold/Silver.

oh man.. they said at the Homie last year that it was a go for 2013 only. I'm glad they made the right decision and didn't install it. No reason to harm those flowers

The redesign is still being tweaked. It is drying up out there so the work can begin soon, parks dept willing....when those stars align and the work gets finished we will be able to make the maps accurately...

Bart,

When do you think updated course maps will be available after the redesign that has happened/is happening?

Thanks, Tim

World courses...

Open will play Blue, Gold, and Super White. Might be a couple of tweaks on gold but it is in the worlds configuration. Blue's baskets are currently being painted. When Blue goes back in it will have multiple tweaks....more length added to the front field holes, a new hole 11, 16 may be lengthened...and perhaps a few others. The super white will be a lengthened white layout with several new holes...the ones that were cut out for the 'green' course but apparently are not a haven for the endangered species flowers that have cancelled the construction of the green course. The red course will have changes as well...eliminating holes 2 and 4....playing long tee 11 to 12 long basket (played it for the first time Friday and Barsby dueced it...I think white 5-7 may be added to the red course too....

This is a parks department project that we hope gets completed in a timely manner.....the club has no control over the timing of these improvements.

Some mis-information on this site include the reference to the red/blue hybrid. The plan was to combine red and blue into one 18 hole course (woulda been cool). This plan was cancelled when they cancelled construction of the green course due to the discovery of the endangered flowers. I am still unaware of the details of this flower...name etc....if anybody has a clue what this flower is please inform me as inquiring minds want to know....

Bart,
Do you have pictures of the flowers or can you get me pictures? I am sure that I can let you know what they are.

John Cavaletto

Gold tweaks/changes from '10 Worlds-

-Play hole 3 Gold tee to Silver basket
-Hole 13 new tee 150'ish ft behind silver tee ((OR silver tee?))

So that's why White's distance looks a little funny on the Worlds course map :)

Sorry, you kind of answered this, but are the plans of making these changes permanent eventually? (long-white as well as the modded red and blue) ?

Last edited:

Latest posts