• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Tourney Videos

New013

* Ace Member *
Diamond level trusted reviewer
I figured it would be make sense to have a central thread of 2013 tournament videos for everybody that likes to watch. So post em' up.

I'll start with the latest from central NC... the Buckhorn Open 2013. It's Round 1 from the whites here at Buckhorn DGC. It's kind of ridiculous how many putts these guys miss even with the wind kicking off the lake.

Credit to Marty McGee who has started filming in the area.That's what I got your turn.

Is this for pro rounds only? I personally would not want to watch Smokin Joe compete in MA3. (No disrespect to the million Smokin Joe's out there)

I'm at hole 8 and I must say the video quality is top notch. Good camera work and a nice course. Thanks for sharing! ...annnnd back to the tourney.

I'm at hole 8 and I must say the video quality is top notch. Good camera work and a nice course. Thanks for sharing! ...annnnd back to the tourney.
And there's the nuclear plant! haha

Thanks! I really liked the BIRDIE animation. I'm watching without sound and would have liked PAR and BOGEY, too. :D Great vid.

It's for whatever though most filmed rounds at tourneys are of pro players from what I've seen.

Great Idea! Can be a pain to try and keep up with the new/decent videos posted on youtube without constant searching and many filters-- sooo much junk!

Im not great...but man, that was some bad putting

yea the holes on the water i get, putting over there can be ridiculous when the wind is going at all but they missed so many in other places. it's funny cuz Wiggins and TG still shot 1000 rated rounds with all of those misses.

Chills in the Hills 2013. Advanced Card at Highland Hills DGC in Wilkesboro, NC.

Last edited:
In an attempt to make this thread better with more embedded videos and less links, here's a quick tutorial.

Let's take blackandwhite's (and New's) video link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y40dY3mRxqk

What you want to for embedding is everything after the v= and before the next ampersand (&) if applicable: Y40dY3mRxqk
Wrap that in the <YOUTUBE> </YOUTUBE> tags (replacing the <> with [])

In the following link, there's more stuff going on than you need:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vm-gCOYVizo&NR=1&feature=endscreen

Grab everything after v= and before the next &: vm-gCOYVizo

Just so this post isn't a complete waste, here's hole 9 of the 2013 Asia Open

Last edited:
Chills in the Hills 2013. Advanced Card at Highland Hills DGC in Wilkesboro, NC.

There, that's the right one. Sorry. We might as well call this the Marty McGee thread. Where's the rest of the world at?

wtf.. my skills of posting videos is messed up. this is Chills in the Hills at Highland Hills DGC.

CentralCoastDiscGolf

I'm not the most savvy and there are a few vids put out this season already so I suggest everyone just look them up! It's a couple good friends of mine so I'm a little biased but they do great work, plus you have the chance of winning a disc if you like and comment on the vids!

I'm not the most savvy and there are a few vids put out this season already so I suggest everyone just look them up! It's a couple good friends of mine so I'm a little biased but they do great work, plus you have the chance of winning a disc if you like and comment on the vids!

well post the links....

Latest posts