• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Tourney Videos

I guess its understandable how 'meltdowns' like that can happen when playing for money.

I like how Dave always makes sure everybody knows why his shot went awry. TRANSPARENCY YO!

I thought that was one of the few times I've ever seen Dave act poorly..

I've seen him act poorly and its usually about crap like that. Beaver state fling in 2012 I saw him berate a spotter on the east course on the 400ft island hole 2 holes after the genus hole. He was arguing where the spotter marked where he was inbounds last. It was ridiculous.....he was ridiculous, the spotter was right and he was wrong. To me he is the Phil Hellmuth of disc golf.......you either like him or you can't stand him.

"I played that hand perfectly. What kind of donkey call was that" Hellmuth

"I threw that shot perfectly, but somebody didn't remove that root," Feldberg

I wish I had a spotter for my rounds, for all the solo rounds I play. Would probably keep me a little more honest and help me in the long run.

The Grandmaster and Sr. Grandmaster divisions at the 2013 Worlds are highlighted in the latest episode of Disc Golf Live video magazine. Thanks to the crew at Icgm8, there is also some tasty Copenhagen Open footage to round things out.

DGL is created primarily for those interested in promoting DG locally via community and public access TV stations. There are many stations where DGL is broadcast regularly, but far more where a motivated local resident is needed to bring our game to a wider audience than ever before. Copies of the shows are free, either by mailed DVD or download from PEGmedia.org.

If you'd like to get copies for your station drop me a note. DGL also welcomes your video contributions, so if you have a course, player, club, or event to promote, let me know what you have to offer.

Best regards,

Joe

Latest posts