• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 US Amateur Doubles Championship

Love how the guy that said he sucks at doubles fired the low round. Well played, sir!

Well I thought Billy and Rick would put up a solid score but I didn't predict them shooting so badly in round 1 and then coming back with that monster round afterwards.

and what the hell happened to Rothrock and 1978... cmon man it's your course

Well I thought Billy and Rick would put up a solid score but I didn't predict them shooting so badly in round 1 and then coming back with that monster round afterwards.

Pool play. They were at nevin alternate and then hornets best disc. We were the opposite which is why the scores are so all over the place.

Any score predictions?!?

My guess is the best rounds at each course based on format will be:

Hornest Nest - 47
Nevin - 58
Gold - 58

Winning score: 167

Wow this was pretty close!
Hornets best was 47
Nevin was 59
Gold was 58

Winning total was 168

We thought it would be more dramatic and fun to try to win from behind :p

Any idea where to recover a disc lost during this tourney? I accidently left my CAC Star Tern sitting in the parking lot O.B. on hole 12 or 13. When I went back to get it, someone had picked it up and was going to turn it in but I wasn't able to stick around long enough to claim it.

My favorite long distance backhand driver, plus it's from the CAC's from earlier this summer, one of my favorite discs. Sucks to lose it!

There is a basket in the proshop with returned discs.

I have a CAC tern if you are looking to purchase a replacement, btw.

There is a basket in the proshop with returned discs.

I have a CAC tern if you are looking to purchase a replacement, btw.

Yes! What color/weight is it? Before I left mine, I was hoping to track down a 2nd one as a backup. Very interested in buying or trading for it if you want to get rid of it.

Yes! What color/weight is it? Before I left mine, I was hoping to track down a 2nd one as a backup. Very interested in buying or trading for it if you want to get rid of it.
Scott - I've got one, too. Dayglo chartreuse, I think its 168 or 169.

Latest posts