• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 Am Worlds...Minneapolis

Bryant Lake (arguable) and what else?

Bryant Lake would be a great course for the Juniors, and it's a really nicely kept place, but it certainly wouldn't provide much real challenge or scoring separation for the top advanced guys.

I just played it for my first time a few weeks ago, and I'm very glad I met up with a couple locals. Woulda been blind after 4. Awesome course :)

Actually there is a new course at Hyland. They just added nine new landscaped tees and baskets to make a short "bunny hill" course on the old ball golf driving range.
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=6297
sorry if your hair feels breezy. Hyland Hills is a non-existent course. Hyland SSA is a course. If you called it Hyland Hill it would be acceptable...since there is only 1 hill.
Hyland can not be used for AM Worlds next year - the course will be shut down all year for Chalet rennovation.

so no hyland for the majestic either then?

it is 500 points gained in any AM division

alright Hammer, your mission should you choose to accept it is to train real hard and show up to Worlds in 2014 to but this "bagger" in his place. this message will explode in 10 seconds.

alright Hammer, your mission should you choose to accept it is to train real hard and show up to Worlds in 2014 to but this "bagger" in his place. this message will explode in 10 seconds.

I'm not allowed, or else I may have had that exact plan. I'm going to Portland.

I will probably attend. The only question will be, in which division? I should be qualified in both MA1 and MM1 (turning 40 in 2014!).

if i qualify in Am1 can i play masters if im 40 on april 13 of 2014? or do i have to qualify in masters to play in masters?

You can play Masters if you turn 40 at any time during 2014. From PDGA.com: "Advanced Master – available to players who will be 40 years of age or older during the current year."

Latest posts