• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 Tourney Videos

I can't take credit for the video, all I did was lug the tripod around ;) The course has changed a lot since '86! It's playing better than ever right now I think. Well worth the trip to TO.

We're lucky we have a local golfer that works for a TV station; he brought out a TV camera and had access to their editing room. Gotta try and get him out for more events :)

Lugging the tripod around is the hardest job! :thmbup:

I grew up and currently work in Etobicoke. It's just that my patience for dealing with the downtown core expired a couple decades ago. I turned into a grumpy old man in my mid 20s. :D

Poor Simon... Is that 3 tourneys in a row that he had the lead in the finals and then lit it slip away?
He has to teach himself some "beastmode". Buteven on the videos it seems as the nerves are getting to him. Or sometimes it seems he doesn't take it serious enough.

Simon seems like a really cool, relaxed guy. It may be true that he needs a little bit of fire in him to seal up those wins.

Loved watching the ladies tear up those courses, Jackson and Steady are probably in my top 5 played courses. **** Warner.

Loved watching the ladies tear up those courses, Jackson and Steady are probably in my top 5 played courses. **** Warner.

haha. I liked all three but Jackson and Steady def stand out a little more. I'd kill for that complex to be in my backyard.

I like Jackson for it's length and difficulty and I like Steady's technicality. Warner tries to be both and it makes for a horrible experience lol

(push) (push) (push) ** Added to playlist/watch later! Man there is a lot of stuff to watch lately! Love this! Who needs network programming?
:popcorn:

Did anybody film the final round mpo at Charlie Vetner this weekend. Sure would like to see that 45 from Nikko.