• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 Tourney Videos

from that preview I learned we will have more super boring bull**** disc golf.... the NT needs variety

Can't wait for the 1st indoor 18 hole tournament!

These open courses with duck tape ob is not fun 2 watch :(

from that preview I learned we will have more super boring bull**** disc golf.... the NT needs variety

Looking forward to when you set up your NT event. I'm guessing it's going to be thrilling to watch.

Looking forward to when you set up your NT event. I'm guessing it's going to be thrilling to watch.
^^^^^
More white knighting. How cute.

The early NT courses are BORING to watch.

Nothing 'grows the sport' like roped OB, mando's and every pro throwing massive hyzer spikes. Right?

^^^^^
More white knighting. How cute.

The early NT courses are BORING to watch.

Nothing 'grows the sport' like roped OB, mando's and every pro throwing massive hyzer spikes. Right?

So what's the solution?

Courses are not the driving force behind the tour...TDs/clubs are. Without a good TD staff, there is no tour. As a result, the tour goes where the TDs are, not where the courses are. In some cases, the TDs have dynamic and challenging courses at their disposal. In some, they don't and they make do with what they do have (and frankly, do a damn good job of it).

It would be great if we could go down the list of the very best courses in the world, and organize a pro tour that hits only these courses with our biggest events. We aren't to that point yet primarily because we don't have the manpower or the finances to do that. Someday, maybe we will be. Until then, this is what we have.

Can someone just post a video and take your "discussion" elsewhere?

Nice to see the ladies for a change.

BTW, thanks to AIM for showing us how to embed a video. :thmbup:

Latest posts