• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 Tourney Videos

i prob wouldnt have posted this had i watched it in full before hand. i chuckled when he mentioned the signature hole, not even close to 575ft

Very nice, albeit different than what I'm used to seeing in disc golf tourney coverages. Thanks for posting. Also did anyone catch that kid(couldn't have been more than 5), putting in from 25'? I liked this video for showing another side of the touring pro. Rick, Will, Simon all seem to be genuinely having fun(well, Simon always seems to be that way, but still) introducing disc golf to the kids. This looked like a great event for growing the sport, and made me a bit envious and ashamed that we(our community) haven't even approached what this tourney and tourneys like this does(do?). Pretty inspiring video from a disc golfers point of view(mine anyway).

xUXRiCC.png

And for some content, here is an FPO round in Truckee, CA.

Green Mountain Round 1:

This one strikes the rare balance between storytelling and action watching. Not full round, nor fully a clip highlight reel.

I like this style, if its to be done, much better than the Beach network edited pieces - they always seem like they were going "to get to the action" and never do, like a clip show that never gets there in a teasing way.

They follow this up with card following action rounds and it'll be a perfect plan for an event.

Formula: piece one sets the stage, the culture, the beauty, the kids, the smiles, and a scattering of highlights from the top pros that are spread out on a few cards, then moving into round coverage as the weekend progresses. Some big reflective wrap up at the end.

I thinks it's only fair that one should post some video of oneself playing in a tournament for all to critique before one talks smack. Btw, I saw myself on video for the first time, and all I have to say is "Egads!".

Latest posts