• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 Travel Tags!

Just out of curiosity....

Are DGCR tags ones you challenge people for and have to earn or are these just, "Hey, let's see how many different times I can get a new number?"

I'm new to this, if that wasn't obvious....

Also meet new people from the DGCR site.Maybe meet at new course he can show you
around. Play around and swap tags have a new disc golf buddy. :thmbup:

Also meet new people from the DGCR site.Maybe meet at new course he can show you

Always a fan of that! Looking forward to getting mine -- when do they ship again? -- and meeting more DGCR slummers. I'll have beers in my bag...and I share.

Also
Always a fan of that! Looking forward to getting mine -- when do they ship again? -- and meeting more DGCR slummers. I'll have beers in my bag...and I share.

Tim sends them out right away.
Also if go on vacation some place you can see if another travel tag player is near. Drop him a
pm to see if you can set up a meet.

Last edited:
Also

Tim sends them out right away.
Also if go on vacation some place you can see if another travel tag player is near. Drop him a
pm to see if you can set up a meet.

Thanks, brother! I plan on making a few trips to NW NC, VA, TN & GA in the coming months. I'll make sure to drop a note when I'm heading out in the hopes of meeting up with a few fellow DGCR throwers.

Yup, it's a safe assumption that anyone who bought a travel tag is generally interested in meeting up if you pass through their area, good way to find local guides. :)

Yo Dawg I am #26. I am hoping to get the most trades in 2013. I am tied in first place right now with 6, hoping to meet apdrvya then b3nder and I can get up to 8

#30 cold chillin in Iowa, thanks for the quickness TimG.

This may have been posted somewhere else so I apologize if I missed it, but when will the 2014 tags be available to track? I assume after 1 January, but I don't know the rules.

Yup, once 2014 hits is when you can start swapping them.

My hometown! What's the best course back home, namar?

Yo Nemmers-

In town it would have to be Exchange Park. Wildcat Bluff is only a half hour away though, and is my easy favorite in the state. As a bonus they clean the teepads throughout winter and most baskets are moved up to the short positions. If you make it back this way in 2014 hit me up and we can swap.