• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 Travel Tags!

Yo Nemmers-

In town it would have to be Exchange Park. Wildcat Bluff is only a half hour away though, and is my easy favorite in the state. As a bonus they clean the teepads throughout winter and most baskets are moved up to the short positions. If you make it back this way in 2014 hit me up and we can swap.

Thanks, brother. Gonna hit it up once the next family member dies and I have a reason to make the trek back home.

Speaking of wildcat bluff. I am definitely planning a trip there this coming up year! About a 3 hour trip I believe.

#6 will be traveling in Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota and North Dakota for certain in 2014... hopefully to a couple other states for fun. Who do I need to meet first??

#38 in Pennsburg, PA. Close to Tyler for anyone interested.

I'm pretty new to the whole ball of wax so I'm looking forward to some rounds with new folks!

Got tag #47, hit me up. I will definitely be traveling a little bit this year. The only road trip set in stone so far is Charlotte at the end of February, but I am thinking about a Pittsburgh/WV trip in the spring also.

I just got one ordered, looks like there's a good number of people within the Midwest and outlining areas. I hope to play just as much, if not more, then I did last year.

Just ordered mine. I'll be in Japan this summer if anyone wants a piece of my last place tag.

Just got my 55 in the mail. I'll be moving to Japan this April for the next 3 years. Anyone looking for a bag tag match or for some course info can look me up. I'll be reviewing courses left and right as soon as I get there. :thmbup:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 5

Latest posts