• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Gentlemens Club Challenge

If weight lifting makes you so good at disc golf how come I'm not a world champion?

I can outlift (and, likely, out yoga) anyone on these forums but I guarentee I will lose to every single one of you in disc golf. Without exception. There's so much more that goes into it.

Try cutting out the lifting and yoga for a couple months, and tell me how your game goes.

If weight lifting makes you so good at disc golf how come I'm not a world champion?

I can outlift (and, likely, out yoga) anyone on these forums but I guarentee I will lose to every single one of you in disc golf. Without exception. There's so much more that goes into it.

8ea.jpg

Lifting doesn't make a golfer good. It makes them better than they were before. Just because Will is successful without it, doesnt mean he cant be better with it. Maybe he could challenge Paul.

Reading comprehension FTW.

Jocking out with Yoga! Go Andy!

Too funny! I will have to let my wife know you are calling people out with your Yoga prowess :clap: . People who have never done an actual Yoga class have no idea how hard and physically demanding a real Yoga class can be. You just don't sit on a mat and say "om".

She is a RYS 200 hour certified Yoga teacher, and has taught for several years.

Namaste, my man, namaste. :D

Last edited:
So you want me, in my already limited free time, to bring someone with me to the gym every day for a week,film my workouts then put it out so that I can prove to one guy on the internet that I am stronger than Mike Cook, who, to my knowledge, not only doesn't give two ****s who I am bujt if he did certainly wouldn't care how much weight I can lift since he can throw a putter farther than I can throw a driver while also easily making putts from my lay up distance?

Yeah, I'll get right on that.

sure, sounds good :thmbup: