• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 in Minnesota

I am not sure. CRDGC is an infant now but love Dan's attitude and look forward to what they have planned.

Coon Rapids, MN.:doh:

May start at 45.155917 -93.282210 and go north and west of there.

lol I hoped Coon Rapids was a given. I actually did a BPO back in that neighborhood a few weeks ago and went by woodcrest thinking hmm Disc Golf?!

Always thought the regional dam would be some prime time RE for a course too.

Dan started that page a few years ago now and has really been fighting for it and even had a layout designed some time ago. Glad it will happen.

Anyone know the opening date for Elm Creek?

I called them a while ago and got the answering machine that said late April/early May, but it's been really warm. Can't imagine much snow left or wet ground.

What happened with the Bassett Creek expansion to 15 holes? I saw a news story on it this spring and they showed guys working on a new hole 3. They wanted the extra 3 holes done by July. I was there last week and couldn't find any extra holes.

What happened with the Bassett Creek expansion to 15 holes? I saw a news story on it this spring and they showed guys working on a new hole 3. They wanted the extra 3 holes done by July. I was there last week and couldn't find any extra holes.

Three new holes in the woods by old hole 2. I believe the flow now makes old 2 the new Hole 5.

This is my first year of playing, are there any kind of rec leagues (or any interest in some) around the North Branch, Stacy, Cambridge area courses ??

I am semi-retired, work some evenings, but available most weekdays as well if there is any interest drop me a PM maybe ...

Thanks, I'll have to go check it out again.

They're still hard to find, even when you go into the woods by 2. If you see white pipes on the ground, those somewhat delineate the fairways.

Players and baskets wanted.
Viper is helping Buck Hill get some players to come test-play the soon-to-be-new disc golf course layout Sunday June 5.
If you want lunch, register and tee off by 9:30 am.
If you don't want lunch, you can tee off up to 11 am.
Meet in the first floor of Tucker's Bar and Grill.
Also, baskets needed. If you can get your basket out there by 3pm Saturday and pick it up after 3 pm Sunday, let me know.
This is not a tournament, there will be no prizes and no entry fee.
The course is raw, with grass tees, some poison ivy and thistles, uncleared woods, and places you can't get your disc back from.
You need to walk up 300 feet to start and walk up again to play the second 9. (The chairlift isn't ready yet.)
Come out if you want to provide input on making a new course as good as it can be.
There will be an extra 875 foot downhill hole to throw, if you want.
And indoor bathrooms.