• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Pro Worlds

Climo is -6 after 7 in the Masters division.
Looks like it is the "Champs" moving day. Paul this morning and Kenny now!!

So Ken is the indisputable "Champ"

Barry is affectionately known as "The Other Champ" 3x 2x 3x (US, World, US Masters)

if/when Paul wins his 4th what do we call him?

Wow what? Cell signal is apparently ****ty at Deer Lakes (as evidenced by the trouble live scoring had for MPO this morning). Because of that, they never planned to attempt any live coverage from there.

Wow what? Cell signal is apparently ****ty at Deer Lakes (as evidenced by the trouble live scoring had for MPO this morning). Because of that, they never planned to attempt any live coverage from there.
it was a simple oversight on my part. i was not able to watch this mornings coverage and i saw that the C pool was teeing off at 1:30. they had advertised coverage of MPM on Thursday and i "assumed" that is what would have been broadcast. after your comment i went back and saw that D pool was playing the same course as the Pro Women and that was what was broadcast.

It was a simple mistake on my part. just didn't expect your crass (as i read it) reply to a simple mistake. No harm no foul.

Im pulling for McBeth, because when he was caddying for AB I asked him about the Charlotte Worlds and he said Nevin was his favorite Charlotte course and the best and most fair of all the ones he played in Charlotte. BOOM!

Im pulling for McBeth, because when he was caddying for AB I asked him about the Charlotte Worlds and he said Nevin was his favorite Charlotte course and the best and most fair of all the ones he played in Charlotte. BOOM!
He has a point. bummed we are playing Nevin shorts for US Masters. would much prefer to play the nightmare.

He has a point. bummed we are playing Nevin shorts for US Masters. would much prefer to play the nightmare.

With the people that currently plan large events, that wont happen. 3.5 -4 hour rounds are SUPER taboo in Charlotte right now. I dont think it matters but for majors they like to get people off the course. Im just glad there is only 7 shorts. (with the new 2 once I get it poured this Fall.)

With the people that currently plan large events, that wont happen. 3.5 -4 hour rounds are SUPER taboo in Charlotte right now. I dont think it matters but for majors they like to get people off the course. Im just glad there is only 7 shorts. (with the new 2 once I get it poured this Fall.)
Yeah that is the word on the street. To me it is about the test not the round time. either way I got to play Nightmare during Gabe Steils wedding weekend. Course was immaculate! and I deuced 18! fairway ace second shot from just short of the ditch.

Having played Deer Lakes pretty recently, I am in awe. The second shot in particular is just insane!

Latest posts